Wpis z mikrobloga

2 sierpnia 2024
Piątek XVII tydzień zwykły

(Mt 13, 54-58)
Jezus, przyszedłszy do swego miasta rodzinnego, nauczał ich w synagodze, tak że byli zdumieni i pytali: "Skąd u Niego ta mądrość i cuda? Czyż nie jest On synem cieśli? Czy Jego Matce nie jest na imię Mariam, a Jego braciom Jakub, Józef, Szymon i Juda? Także Jego siostry czy nie żyją wszystkie u nas? Skądże więc u Niego to wszystko?" I powątpiewali o Nim. A Jezus rzekł do nich: "Tylko w swojej ojczyźnie i w swoim domu może być prorok lekceważony". I niewiele zdziałał tam cudów z powodu ich niedowiarstwa.

Matthew 13:54-58
Coming to his home town, Jesus taught the people in their synagogue in such a way that they were astonished and said, ‘Where did the man get this wisdom and these miraculous powers? This is the carpenter’s son, surely? Is not his mother the woman called Mary, and his brothers James and Joseph and Simon and Jude? His sisters, too, are they not all here with us? So where did the man get it all?’ And they would not accept him. But Jesus said to them, ‘A prophet is only despised in his own country and in his own house’, and he did not work many miracles there because of their lack of faith.

#ewangelianadzis
InsaneMaiden - 2 sierpnia 2024 
Piątek XVII tydzień zwykły

(Mt 13, 54-58) 
Jezus, pr...
  • Odpowiedz
  • Otrzymuj powiadomienia
    o nowych komentarzach