Wpis z mikrobloga

Beka z Rothbarda, zwolennika sprzedawania dzieci na wolnym rynku.

In a purely libertarian society, the young child is not as bereft as might at first appear. For in such a society, every parent would have the right to sell their guardianship rights to others. In short, there would be a free market in babies and other children.

Jeszcze lepiej jest potem:

Parents, then, have not only the moral right but the moral obligation and responsibility to raise their young children in preparation for adulthood, to care for, shelter, educate, and train their persons and their character. But suppose some parents do not perform such moral obligations? Can we say that the law—that outside enforcement agencies—have the right to step in and force the parents to raise their children properly? The answer must be no.

Czyli rodzice mogą z dziećmi robić wszystko i nikt nie może im w tym przeszkodzić.

#libertarianizm #filozofia #krul #bekazprawakow
@fredo: Czym to się różni od adopcji? Jeśli dziecko się urodzi w jakiejś menelskiej rodzinie to chyba lepiej, żeby matka sprzedała dziecko lepszym rodzicom, niż wychowywało się w patologii? Dzisiaj takim rodzicom dzieci są odbierane i wrzucane do domów dziecka gdzie czekają latami na adopcję, której większość nigdy się nie doczeka. To lepsze rozwiązanie? Państwo lepiej od rodziców wie jak wychować dziecko? Państwo nie umie nawet kawałka autostrady wybudować, a co
Wilhelm wkleił całość, z której wziąłem cytat i nie mam za bardzo pojęcia co ta reszta zmienia w kontekście zdania, które wkleiłem? Że niby jednak Rothbard nie jest zwolennikiem stworzenia takiego rynku?
@fredo: To moja ulubiona myśl Maurycego:

Applying our theory to parents and children, this means that a parent does not have the right to aggress against his children, but also that the parent should not have a legal obligation to feed, clothe, or educate his children, since such obligations would entail positive acts coerced upon the parent and depriving the parent of his rights. The parent therefore may not murder or