Wpis z mikrobloga

Ciekawa oferta przyszła dziś mailem od rekrutera - praca dla juniora, poza Dublinem za niezłe - jak na juniora i poza Dubliniem - pieniądze. Płaca w euro za rok. Umowa stała. Jesli ktoś chce dane kontaktowe do rektutera - zapraszam na PW

My clients are looking for engineers with 1+ years experience. This is a great opportunity to join a enterprise level company and gain invaluable experience!

You just need to have some industry experience with a keen interest in Linux/UNIX and evidence to support this.

Fancy an escape from the hectic lifestyle in Dublin or simply fancy a change of scenery? Would Kerry or Waterford be a good fit?

I am working with a number of excellent clients who are looking for junior to mid level candidates who have experience or an interest in UNIX/Linux and/or Storage technologies.

Ideally you will have 1- 4years experience within some area of network support and infrastructure. This includes UNIX/Linux, Windows, Networking, Storage, etc.

2 UNIX/Linux admin roles & 1 storage admin role in Tralee, Co. Kerry.

€35k-€50k depending on experience + benefits.

Willing to look at someone with 1+ years experience who have an interest in UNIX/Linux or Storage. A lot of training will be provided.

International Financial institution who are filling their green field site.

Good location just outside the town.

Have been very picky from a culture fit point of view so nice environment to work in.

Bright, spacious offices.

Linux System administrator Wexford Town, Co. Wexford.

Up to €40K + benefits

Requires experience with Linux. Apache & Puppet, etc. is all a big bonus.

Based in the heart of Wexford town- great nightlife, shops and restaurants

Opporunity to support one of the biggest ecommerce sites in Ireland.

Pride themselves on work life balanace and changing the way people work.

Looking for a passionate and innovative engineer who eats, sleeps and breathes IT. They would be interested in hearing about personal projects

#irlandia #praca #linux #serwerownia #sysadmin #emigracja #emigrujzwykopem