Wpis z mikrobloga

I never did develop into a real person and I cannot tolerate the false and empty existence I have created. It is best if I cease to live, quietly, than risk that later I will break and shatter by violence or linger years under care. (...) I was born with a definite pervasive melancholy. What frustrated me most in the last year was that I had built no ties to family or friends. There was nothing of lasting worth and value. I led a detached existence and I was a parody of a person-literally and figuratively. I didn't tell jokes-I was a joke. I am a bomb of frustration and should never marry or have children. It is safest to defuse the bomb harmlessly now. I do not want to bother with being a "reformed and cured" person limping through life. I am this self-centered. I am no longer interested in the world and know that it is not interested in me. When you stop growing you are dead. I stopped growing long ago.

ŹRÓDŁO

#samobojstwo #johndoe
krepak - I never did develop into a real person and I cannot tolerate the false and e...

źródło: latest

Pobierz