Wpis z mikrobloga

Drodzy maturzyści, nie żebym miał jakieś przecieki, ale przed maturą z angielskiego dobrze żebyście się zapoznali z tekstem filozofa, Cesare Gutto ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

My dears, what I know, I know. And no one is going to tell me and write to me that 'you know well', because I know what I mean and I know what I know, it is just totally unacceptable, this kind of behaviour. I believe it is possible. Robert believes it is possible. And no one is saying that it is easy, that you can choose to be anywhere in Formula One. The situation is really tough, because I have stressed it a million times - Robert is going in there from outside the system. And Robert has to get into it somehow, it's a bloody hard task. So absolutely these are unacceptable comments. Because if it's bound to fail then there's no point in trying anything, right? No point, that's absolutely the wrong approach, you have to believe to the very end, if it doesn't work out then...at least one has tried to do everything and not assume in advance that...so those are the kind of comments that are wyby, absolutely unnecessary.

#matura #matura2023 #f1 #pdk
  • Odpowiedz