Wpis z mikrobloga

Chat Gpt rozwiązał zadanie maturalne z angielskiego ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Podczas pobytu w Wielkiej Brytanii kupiłeś ciągnikowy kultywator sprężynowy z zapasowym kompletem lemieszy półsztywnych i skaryfikatorem. Zauważyłeś, że uszkodzone było łożysko tłoczne baryłkowe wachliwe w mimośrodzie oraz brakowało połączeń gwintowych ze śrubą pasowaną o trzpieniu stożkowym. Chcesz zgłosić jego reklamację. Napisz po angielsku na czym polega problem oraz gdzie i kiedy nabyłeś urządzenie i zaproponuj rozwiązanie problemu."

Dear Sir/Madam,

Last month I purchased a tractor-mounted spring cultivator with a spare set of semi-rigid plowshares and a scarifier from your online store located in [insert town/city name] during my visit to the UK. However, upon unpacking and assembling the equipment, I noticed certain problems with its operation. Specifically, the eccentric tine barrel's thrust bearing is damaged, causing performance issues, and there are no threaded connections with the tapered pin screw.

I bought the equipment on [insert date of purchase], and I would like to request that you address these problems by repairing the equipment or replacing it with a new one. Both of the problems mentioned above have a negative impact on the cultivator's efficiency and make it impossible for it to work properly. I would be happy to take further steps to quickly resolve this issue.

Please contact me to discuss the details of the complaint and the repair of the equipment.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Sincerely, [Your name]

#chatgpt #matura
  • Odpowiedz