Wpis z mikrobloga

Hydro buff nadchodzi. Yelan, Kokomi, Xingqiu i pośrednio Zhongli i HuTao świętują.

Hydro Resonance "Soothing Water" is adjusted to: "Affected by Pyro for 40% less time. Increases Max HP by 25%."

W końcu będzie można sobie więcej teamów poustawiać

Increases the number of party compositions that can be pre-set in the "Party Setup" menu to 10. In addition, access to "Configure Team" has also been added to the "Party Setup" menu. Travelers can use various shortcuts to disband existing party setups, etc.

Niedługo czas otworzyć odłożone "Domain Reliquary" z Abyssa. 40 złotych i 80 fioletowych nazbierałem. Ciekawe czy w ogóle jakiś Dendro DMG wpadnie :D

Adds "Dendro DMG Bonus" to the primary attribute of the Goblet of Eonothem artifact (Due to the addition of this attribute to Goblet of Eonothem, the percentage of getting the primary attributes of DEF%, HP%, and ATK% will be reduced, while the percentage of getting other primary attributes will not change.)

Artefakty 1343/1500. Czas najwyższy przemielić trochę tego

Adds 10 types of Artifact sets that can be obtained from Mystic Offering: "Artifact Strongbox: Thundering Fury," "Artifact Strongbox: Thundersoother," "Artifact Strongbox: Viridescent Venerer," "Artifact Strongbox: Maiden Beloved," "Artifact Strongbox: Archaic Petra," "Artifact Strongbox: Retracing Bolide," "Artifact Strongbox: Crimson Witch of Flames," "Artifact Strongbox: Lavawalker," "Artifact Strongbox: Blizzard Strayer," and "Artifact Strongbox: Heart of Depth."

Ciekawe na ile dobrze ten fix będzie działał. Koniec z zatrzymywaniem się na schodach?

Optimizes the experience of moving through complex terrain with the following characters' talents:

"Frostflake Heron" Kamisato Ayaka (Cryo) - Kamisato Art: Senho

"Mujina Ninja" Sayu (Anemo) - Yoohoo Art: Fuuin Dash

"Astral Reflection" Mona (Hydro) - Illusory Torrent

"Valley Orchid" Yelan (Hydro) - Lingering Lifeline

"Prinzessin der Verurteilung!" Fischl (Electro) - Midnight Phantasmagoria

"Astute Amusement" Yae Miko (Electro) - Yakan Evocation: Sesshou Sakura

Pytanie czym ta zmiana była podyktowana?

Adjusts the pull range of the pull effect on objects in the vertical direction to twice the horizontal range. Affected pull effects include:

Elemental Skill: Kaedehara Kazuha, Jean, Sucrose, Traveler (Anemo).

Elemental Burst: Venti, Sucrose, Shikanoin Heizou, Traveler (Anemo).

Weapon Effect: The Viridescent Hunt

Źródło

#genshinimpact
@Sentox: Ani razu żadnego boxa nie otworzyłem i pewnie dalej nie otworze przez ten #!$%@? limit artefaktów. 1500 artefaktów a żadnego wartego ulepszenia to nawet nie ma jak przepalać. ( ͡° ʖ̯ ͡°) Dodatkowe party setupy też nie dla mnie bo zawsze na jednym presecie zmieniam wszystko.