Wpis z mikrobloga

Gadam z takim Ruskiem, pro-Putinowcem i mam od niego insiderskie gówno info zawsze, teraz mam świeżynkę, przygotujcie się na charmandery na wykopie wypisujące podobne bzdury:

Two battalions of Poles arrived in Pavlograd. This is reported by the Wargonzo project in the Dnieper. It is difficult to say now whether it is regular troops or mercenaries. Currently, the Polish infantry is preparing to be transferred to the Avdiivka front, where the AFU has a catastrophic situation. Most likely we are talking about mercenaries. It is worth noting that Polish troops are not under NATO protection. In addition, Russia may strike at the territory of Poland if the information about the Polish troops is confirmed. The aggressive actions of Poland do not fall under Article 5 of NATO.

#ukraina #rosja #wojna #nato #putin #propaganda
  • Odpowiedz
@loczyn guru przegrywów z YT też już wrzucił kolejny filmik o polskich planach co do zachodniej Ukrainy https://youtu.be/Q8UKTPZhoIs
Panasiuk też już coś bredził o tych batalionach. Na sprawdzanie reszty propagandystów nie mam już sił psychicznie, czytanie i słuchanie tego bełkotu jest serio męczące (i trochę fascynujące xD). Ale generalnie to oni wszyscy muszą to brać z jednego źródła, przekaz prawie zawsze się pokrywa. Komentarze mnie jednak trochę przerażają.
  • Odpowiedz