Wpis z mikrobloga

I co teraz #szczepionki #szczepienia #koronawirus #covid19 ?
Można było skracać testy?
20 maj 2021, gdy ludziom się to już wbija nagle się okazało że nie sprawdzili i ma to znaczenie więc dopiero teraz będą sprawdzać:

https://doi.org/10.1093/cid/ciab465

SARS-CoV-2 proteins were measured in longitudinal plasma samples collected from 13 #!$%@? who received two doses of mRNA-1273 vaccine. 11 of 13 #!$%@? showed detectable levels of SARS-CoV-2 protein as early as day one after first vaccine injection. Clearance of detectable SARS-CoV-2 protein correlated with production of IgG and IgA.

Nonetheless, evidence of systemic detection of spike and S1 protein
production from the mRNA-1273 vaccine is significant and has not yet been described in any
vaccine study, likely due to limitations in assay sensitivity and timing assessment. The
clinical relevance of this finding is unknown and should be further explored. These data
show that S1 antigen production after the initial vaccination can be detected by day one and is
present beyond the site of injection and the associated regional lymph nodes. Induction of
IgG and IgA immune responses can be detected as early as day five post vaccination and are
associated with clearance of spike and S1 antigen in the systemic circulation.
Przeczytałeś już cały pdf?

@zonbat: Tak, jest z 20. maja - to jedna z ciekawszych prac o szczepionkach. Co prawda próba jest mała, ale jest tu spory potencjał.

w którym miejscu pojawiły się litery, które pozwoliły ci wyciągnąć taki wniosek?

@zonbat: Po 5 dniach pojawiają się już przeciwciała i organizm zaczyna usuwać obce ciała - to dobry znak i może tłumaczyć czemu mamy szybszą reakcję w porównaniu z wektorową szczepionką.
I nie zwróciło Twojej uwagi to, co zostało napisane o proteinie S1, czego wcześniej nie wiedziano?

@zonbat: Oczywiście, iż zwróciło - przecież to główny temat tej pracy.
Oczywiście, iż zwróciło - przecież to główny temat tej pracy.

@wrzesien: a wpływa to jakoś na Twoje podejście do myślenia o bezpieczeństwie tych szczepionek?
I jeśli tak to w jaki sposób?
@wrzesien: Jeżeli okazuje się, że to białko S1
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S096999612030406X
krąży w organizmie, a wcześniej myślano że nie, jeżeli pojawiają się tu zdania takie jak:

Nonetheless, evidence of systemic detection of spike and S1 protein
production from the mRNA-1273 vaccine is significant and has not yet been described in any
vaccine study, likely due to limitations in assay sensitivity and timing assessment. The
clinical relevance of this finding is unknown and should