Wpis z mikrobloga

Talia fiszek anki ze słówkami z tego tygodnia (7 * 15 = 105) plik

Dla każdego słowa generowane są 3 fiszki: PL->EN, EN->PL, uzupełnianie luki w zdaniu (w każdym typie fiszek wyświetlają się też odpowiednie dodatkowe informacje jak zapis fonetyczny, wyjaśnienie słownikowe, jaka to część mowy (verb, noun itp.) itp.). Każdy typ fiszki wymaga wpisania polskiego/agielskiego słowa, aby angażować więcej zmysłów i poprawiać zapamiętywanie.
W PL->EN i EN->PL odtwarza się plik dźwiękowy samego słowa, przy uzupełnianiu zdania odtwarza się całe zdanie. Można ćwiczyć wymowę i czytanie zapisu fonetycznego.

Łatwiejsze słowa, które nie załapały się na główne zestawienia w tym tygodniu:

anchor - kotwica
/ˈæŋ.kɚ/
The ship lay at anchor two miles off the rocky coast.
-----
to conquer - podbić [to take control or possession of foreign land, or a group of people, by force]
/ˈkɑːŋ.kɚ/
The Spanish conquered the New World in the 16th century.
-----
exemplary - wzorowy [very good and suitable to be copied by other people]
/ɪɡˈzem.plɚ.i/
His tact was exemplary, especially considering the circumstances.
-----
to grunt - stękać [to make a short, low sound instead of speaking, usually when you are angry or in pain]
/ɡrʌnt/
He hauled himself over the wall, grunting with the effort.
-----
to haunt - prześladować, nawiedzać [to cause repeated suffering or anxiety]
/hɑːnt/
Fighting in Vietnam was an experience that would haunt him for the rest of his life.
-----
hawk - jastrząb
/hɑːk/
He waited, watching her like a hawk.
-----
to intimidate - zastraszyć [to frighten or threaten someone, usually in order to persuade them to do something that you want them to do]
/ɪnˈtɪm.ə.deɪt/
They were intimidated into accepting a pay cut by the threat of losing their jobs.
-----
juvenile - nieletni [relating to a young person who is not yet old enough to be considered an adult]
/ˈdʒuː.və.nəl/
Don't be so juvenile!
-----
lodge - domek, schronisko [a small house in the country that is used especially by people on holiday]
/lɑːdʒ/
The hotel continued as a fishing lodge and men's club until the 1960s, when it was torn down.
-----
magistrate - sędzia niskiego szczebla [a person who acts as a judge in a law court that deals with crimes that are less serious]
/ˈmædʒ.ə.strɪt/
He will appear before the magistrates tomorrow.
-----
plot - spisek [a secret plan made by a group of people to do something wrong or illegal]
/plɑːt/
The rebels hatched a plot to overthrow the government.
-----
reckless - lekkomyślny
/ˈrek.ləs/
The accident was caused by reckless driving.
-----
scarf - szal
/skɑːrf/
Would a little silk scarf look right with this outfit?
-----
to suffocate - dusić (się), udusić [to (cause someone to) die because of not having enough oxygen]
/ˈsʌf.ə.keɪt/
She suffocated him by holding a pillow over his head.
-----
temper - nastrój, wybuchowy charakter [the tendency to become angry very quickly; the way that you are feeling at a particular time]
/ˈtem.pɚ/
He's got a really bad temper.
-----
valley - dolina [an area of low land between hills or mountains, often with a river running through it]
/ˈvæl.i/
There was snow on the hill tops but not in the valley.

link do fiszek z tymi słowami: plik

Koniec tygodnia 05.12.2020

#glenen