Wpis z mikrobloga

Free Kurdistan, free pussy. Come on.
I don't know, have you ever seen a cunt? I FUCK! Because some people tell me that it will report somewhere - you fucked up ?! Where the fuck did you get from? Suckers ... Listen, wanting, not wanting you just left the pizza, in general and live [yyy] you live in this world. Also fuck you mum!
Listen, laughs, laughs, but everyone arose from sin ... Every old whore got fucked fucking on the side at the disco and suddenly he says THAT THE FUCK WAS FUCKING his fucking your mother. Listen, each of you is a child of sin in general and this is a paradox of existence in general? That there are some virtuous fucking whore driving here, which I also implement in general I try, but in general we all arose at once, really fucking broken strange displaying ass and getting fucked, I'm sorry but yes ... Listen, I don't know how it is possible that anyone would ever censor the most beautiful thing in the universe - wet pussy. How is this possible and how can this be happening? The wet pussy gave me meaning, gave me nobility in actions, gave me direction, gave me humanity, I don't know who is able to ban, what a fuck you need to be a man.

#belmondo