Wpis z mikrobloga

Kurła #gearbest to dziady, kupilem w zeszlym tygodniu w promkach dwa telefony #mi9t i #redmi8a
Redmi wysłąny a #mi9#t znowu nie wysłany wtf, wklejam to co mi napisal skosnooki gamoń.

Dear Mirek,

Thank you for your order at Gearbest.

Unfortunately, the following unshipped item you ordered are are no longer available:

451972701 Xiaomi Mi 9T 4G Phablet

In order to resolve this issue, we would like to offer you the following options:

Option 1: Exchange for recomanded item.

458953703 Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite 4G Phablet 6GB RAM 64GB ROM Global Version - Gray

The link is https://www.gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_009761601607.html?wid=1349303

If there is any price difference, we will either ask you to pay it or we will refund the balance if any.

Option 2. Exchange for available item of you like

In this case, please kindly give us the product link (url) you would like to order instead. Please indicate the size/color too if applicable.

If there is any price difference, we will either ask you to pay it or we will refund the balance if any.

Option 3: Refund to your Payment Account

-For PayPal account holders, please allow up to 2-3 working days for the transaction to appear in your PayPal account. In rare cases, please allow 3-5 business days for refund to be processed.

-We will complete the refund process within 7 to 14 working days, please contact your bank directly for the specific refund time frame. Each bank and country may be different and any delays depend on your card issuing bank.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

To apologize for this inconvenience we wish to offer you a 50 points when you use them on your future orders.

Can we go ahead for them ?

IMPORTANT NOTE: Please reply us within 7 days. After this time frame, We will cancel it and refund to your Payment account.
Napisalem mu ze chyba zartuje i ze mi proponuje Lite 50$ wiecej niz zaplacilem za mi9t, ze chce telefon za ktory zaplacilem i to jest problem, a nie moj :) Udalo wam sie cokolwiek zamowic? Ja juz 2x raz podchodze do tego telefonu ale nie da sie go zamowic, pierwszy raz na banggod nie wyslali i blokowali kase przez 2 miesiace, a teraz gearbest.
  • Odpowiedz
@Fichtner: Też dostałem taką samą odpowiedź. Że nie mają na stanie, że telefon wycofany itd. No i oferują zamianę za dopłatą na MI 9lite. Ja tam pierd..... znalazłem okazję, zapłaciłem to niech teraz kombinują. Tylko niestety prawda jest taka że nie wygram z Gearbest...pewnie się skończy na tym że oddadzą pieniądze a telefonu nie wyślą. Nie zgodzą się również na zamianę na Mi 9 Lite bez dopłaty. Czytałem trochę na forach
  • Odpowiedz
@Fichtner: @patrykpatryk82: No to po wuj robili promocję z najniższą ceną w historii skoro nie mają towaru.
A ja wcześniej liczyłem na dobrą cenę 11.11, a wygląda na to, że trzeba się już pożegnać z tym modelem ( ͡° ʖ̯ ͡°)
Tzn. ja kilka dni wcześnie kupiłem na Banggood - drożej, ale podobno wysłali.
  • Odpowiedz