Wpis z mikrobloga

#cyberpunk2077 #cyberpunk #wiedzmin3 #4konserwy #neuropa

https://www.eurogamer.net/amp/2018-08-24-the-big-cyberpunk-2077-interview?__twitter_impression=true
Wywiad z redami o cyberpunku, zobaczcie jakie pierwsze pytania są pytania.

W skrócie o płci, zaimki, typy ciał, relacje postaci. Tak to są naprawdę ważne pytania dla graczy.

Weber: The demo is a mission which will appear in the game but we'll probably make changes to that, and will probably give you more choices. In the final game you'll be able to walk away. As a quest designer though, when you fight you get so much content, you get that boss fight, if you decide to walk away... what's the interesting thing I can give you? Players who fight get the boss fight. Narratively if he's still alive and he's an important guy, I guess he can come back at some point, whereas if you kill him here he's gone.

The one change the demo did have is you could now play as male V as well. I was interested to see that regardless of the gender you always seem to wake up in the morning with a male companion.

Weber: In this demo at least you will always wake up to another man, so we can show different kinds of relationships will be part of the game, and players will be able to choose what kind of character they want to play.

Right, including the character creator which we got a glimpse of at the demo's start. How far along is that? Is the version we saw close to what we'll see in the final game or do you have a lot of options yet to add in?

Weber: I think it reflects our intention for what we want to do but definitely it's still in development. I expect there will be changes, some more interesting things, but I would say it reflects our general intention for what we want to give you in the final game.

I ask because the option in it is to play as a male or female character type. If someone wanted to choose a character who was gender fluid, how would you portray that?

Weber: You know, as an example in the character creation you can do that by not calling the type of body you choose 'man' or 'woman', but just title it 'body type'. And then from a male or female body type you can on this basis choose how to make your character.

ARTICLE CONTINUES BELOW

Loading... hold tight!

I didn't write it down when watching the demo, but are they labelled 'male' and 'female' in there currently?

Weber: I think the way it is right now, we're not saying either. We're basically showing it to you and you choose which of the bodies you have as the basis to then go on and make the character.

Beyond the aesthetics, could you choose to have a different pronoun? Is that an option in the game?

Weber: I honestly don't know yet. What I can say was that it was a part of Cyberpunk 2020 but how exactly we'll do it in Cyberpunk 2077 I don't know yet. But it is definitely a thing we are aware of.

I know plenty of fans who would appreciate that, and after all, you have a main character with a name that doesn't specify any gender.

Weber: Well exactly. That's why we chose that name, because V works for male, works for female and we thought it would be a good option...

...for gender fluid as well?

ARTICLE CONTINUES BELOW

Loading... hold tight!

Weber: Yeah.
@LegionPL:

cyberpunk

możesz mieć takie ciało jakie zechcesz

wszystkie stare tabu są w koszu

transpłciowość to wciąż temat do głupich żartów jedynie, a wszyscy są heterocis i o normatywnej urodzie... tyle w temacie
@MrocznaKapibara ludzie z problemami psychicznymi to jakaś śmiesznie mała grupka i zaprzatanie sobie czasu takimi pierdołami nie ma sensu. Może w świecie Cyberpunka więcej ludzi będzie chciało wyglądać jak zjeby, ale równie dobrze mogą woleć wyglądać normalnie i atrakcyjnie, a choroby psychiczne mogą być skuteczniej leczone. Poza tym - skąd wiesz, że to są normalni ludzie, a nie jakies transabominacje? Siedzisz w ich głowach, faszysto?!
@LegionPL: Ależ to smutne, że nawet dziennikarze z branży gier nie potrafią rozmawiać o niczym innych tylko dżeneder, diversity itd. Przypomnę tylko że nowy Mass Effect aż kipiał o tej sjw polityki i się nie sprzedał a co jest bardzo zabawne jedno z wyższych stanowisk zajmował tam gość który nienawidził ludzi białych a drugi cieszył się ze śmierci youtubera to tak żeby nie było wątpliwości jacy ludzie robią takie gry. To
Pobierz Slavonlorden - @LegionPL: Ależ to smutne, że nawet dziennikarze z branży gier nie pot...
źródło: comment_V9AG3nSTD33LtboiyRAoqXAKK2t5mAEG.jpg
@Slavonlorden: wraz z rozwojem technologi ludzkość będzie przekraczać kolejne granice w modyfikacji swojego ciała... no chyba że im odwaliło i zejdą do mentalnego średniowiecza ale wątpię by miliarder ze swoją stacją orbitalną przejmował się konwersami... i nadal rypał by kobietę konia swoim laserowo neonowym kutangiem ze wspomaganiem pneumatycznym... zachowanie "normatywności" w świecie w którym nawet facet może urodzić dziecko jest... trudne
zachowanie "normatywności" w świecie w którym nawet facet może urodzić dziecko jest... trudne

@MrocznaKapibara: nie jest trudne, no chyba, że większości ludzi pogrzebiemy w mózgu i zmienimy diametralnie sposób, w jaki działa.
Zawsze będzie pewna grupa dewiantów, chorych psychicznie etc. Żadna nowość. Różnica jest taka, że mogą śmielej "wychodzić z ukrycia", ale nie ma powodu by sądzić, że nagle rypanie "kobiety konia" będzie gdziekolwiek w pobliżu normy. To nadal będzie zboczenie.