Wpis z mikrobloga

Świetny wywiad (czy tam zlepek z wywiadów) z Felipe Luisem w magazynie MARCA. Gość jest zdecydowanie specyficznym typem piłkarza.
http://www.marca.com/en/football/spanish-football/2017/10/12/59df22fd268e3eed4a8b458a.html

I'm a fan of Gerard Piqué, although often I do not agree with what he says. But at least he dares to say things. Just like Álvaro Arbeloa. They aren't afraid to say what they think without worrying about reputation. I wish more players were like them."

Jestem fanem Pique, mimo że często nie zgadzam się z tym co on mówi. Ale chociaż mówi. Tak samo Arbeloa. Oni nie boją się mówić tego co myślą by tylko nie zaszkodzić swojej reputacji. Chciałbym by więcej graczy było jak oni.

"Eighty percent of players live in a bubble, especially the young players."They believe that if they go around with a branded bag under their arm, 400 euro shoes and eight tattoos, that they will already be stars and that people will respect them."

80 procent piłkarzy żyje w bańce. Zwłaszcza młodych piłkarzy. Oni wierzą w to, że jeśli pojawią się z markową torbą pod ramię, w butach za 400 euro i z 8 tatuażami to od razu będą gwiazdami a ludzie będą ich szanować.

#laliga #atletico #pilkanozna