Wpis z mikrobloga

wyszła beta wersja #xplane 11.02 użytkownicy notują poprawienie płynności i wzrost fps zwłaszcza na kartach nvidia i na makach. #symulatory

można ściągać http://www.x-plane.com/kb/x-plane-11-02-release-notes/
This is just an incremental step for multi-core use; we have been steadily adding more multi-core work for the last few years, and we'll be adding more in future X-Plane 11 updates. For example, X-Plane 10.50 re-structured the renderer, separating the work of discovering what to draw ("culling") from the work of actually drawing. In X-Plane 11, we can do that culling on multiple cores, improving total framerate.

I don't have great numbers on what kind of performance change you'll see in 11.02; it's actually hard to measure the improvements here with the FPS test because the FPS test runs a replay (and not the actual flight model) and doesn't run long enough to generate car traffic. But we think it should be a good incremental improvement.

na tym klipie gość się chwali 60-70fps

=======================================================================================
Dear REX Customers and Flight Simmers -

With the release of Laminar's Xplane 11, AeroFly 2, Dovetail's Flight Sim World, and the upcoming expected release of Lockheed Martin's P3Dv4 we felt it necessary to address REX's thoughts on each upcoming platform.

These are exciting and somewhat scary times. Exciting in that we can remember some very dry times when only one platform was available. It is great to see such a resurgence in this genre. Scary in that many of us have invested not just $100's, but some of us $1000's of dollars into add-ons and hardware. So the question is "will what I have invested in, work in the future?"

We are committed to providing support of these platforms as much as possible. Though our development team, as of right now, has been focused on finishing several new products, it is our goal to advance our technology further to try to give the best experience possible for the past as well as the new platforms.
#p3d #fsx
https://www.realenvironmentxtreme.com/forums/index.php?%2Ftopic%2F44983-rex-response-to-xp11-fsw-and-p3dv4%2F