Wpis z mikrobloga

Poprawność polityczna w #battlefield1: czarny na okładce, czarny w intro i głównym menu... Wygląda na to że w kampanii chyba też. Nie potrafię i chyba nie chcę tego zrozumieć. Tutaj trafne podsumowanie:

Before i start my rant,

The facts:

Black Soldiers of America made about ~370.000 of the over ~4.000.000 American Soldiers in the first World War, so thats ~3.600.000 White Americans, ~13,000,000 (without non whites) White German soldiers, ~7,800,000 White Austro-Hungarian Soldiers and ~7.900.000 White French Soldiers (without Colonies), ~32.300.000 White Soldiers, ~2.7 Million non whites in total, thats ~93% White people and ~7% non-whites (not just blacks)

Now for my rant:

WTF is it with forcing black people into white history, all those liberals can fuck off, no, there were not that many black soldiers in WW1, in fact, there is probably more black soldiers appearing in BF1 than there were during the whole first and second world wars, this shit is getting ridiculous.

I understand there were some black americans in WW1 (Harlem Hellfighters) but there DEFINITELY weren't enough to justify a black dude on the cover about a game with a setting where like 98% of the involved and affected where whitesJPG. And black German soldiers --> https://i.imgur.com/wYHqqIv.jpgJPG ,are you fucking kidding me? There were no black German soldiers fighting on European ground, stop trying to change history to fit your "progressive" believes DICE. This is like making half the soldiers in a game about the Shogun Wars in Japan White or Black. It doesnt make sense. Its like giving the movie role for Muhammad Ali to Arnold Schwarzenegger. It.Makes.No.Sense. Its not about racism its about depicting the history of Europe how it really was and as it is right now it is offensive to the millions of white soldiers and people who gave their lives on the Battlefield of Europe.

My problem with it is that there is a lot of young people who wont really look into the history of europe that much and then think "ah look, europe was even diverse then, i guess diversity is a must then and this is how it should be, after all black people really contributed a lot during WW1 and they were the real heros of the european battlefields" which is simply wrong, one of my ancestors was a captain in the Austro-Hungarian ArmyJPG, he fought and died for his country, he and his brothers sat together in trenchesJPG, endured the gas attacks and gave the ultimate sacrificeJPG to their people, and how are they rememberedJPG ? They aren't. Instead, for the sake of being politically correct, not one of their kind is shown on the cover for this major event for the white population of Europe in the 20th century, some black americanJPG who joined the war late in 1917/18 and was mainly used by the french to clean and prepare weapons is made the most important kind of soldier in this war.

#gry #polityka #poprawnoscpolityczna
SignumPL - Poprawność polityczna w #battlefield1: czarny na okładce, czarny w intro i...

źródło: comment_dNDnzE1UTjKAYFlK0cVUXAbb1XurVivO.jpg

Pobierz
  • Odpowiedz