Wpis z mikrobloga

Trekker distance explained (using mad paint skillz)

Recently I've seen a lot of posts about trekker distance not being correct etc. so I decided to try and explain it once and for all.

Ingress tracks your location at certain actions:
- Hacking
- Deploying
- Linking
- Modding
- Firing XMP
- Recharging
- Dropping/Picking up
- Checking missions
- NOT capsule loading/unloading
- NOT recycling

These actions are logged (and are also used for the speedlock when moving to fast).

Your distance walked in Ingress is calculated from the distance between your last action and the one before that.

In the picture below you can see the red line which indicates the actual path you walked.
Let's assume this total distance is 10 km.
You only hack the portals you come across along the way.

Ingress logs your actions at each of these 5 portals and uses the yellow line to calculate the distance to add to your distance walked stat.
Let's assume this is only 5 km.

Here you can see that there is a huge difference in actual walking distance vs Ingress calculated distance.

Now, how can we improve our trekker distance:

The white dots on the map indicate places along your walking route where you should perform an action listed above that logs your location. (Dropping and picking up, checking missions, recharging). This will make it so that Ingress follows your path more closely by adding more points for measuring the distance.

NOTE: The trekker distance is limited by 2 factors:
1. Speed: distance/time between actions (claimed to be roughly 6KM/hour)
2. Maximum time: an allowed maximum time between 2 actions

I hope this clears this up for those that may have wondered.
https://plus.google.com/+RobinDaemen/posts/hBM2DtzKtc9
#pokemongo #bieganie #pokemon #biegajzwykopem #ksiezycowyspacer #gry #smartfon
KajakiemprzezTybet - Trekker distance explained (using mad paint skillz)

Recently ...

źródło: comment_S7GSlSOTZOb4Xod9gIcNcuizd73RszW4.jpg

Pobierz
  • Odpowiedz
2. Maximum time: an allowed maximum time between 2 actions

@Kajakiem_przez_Tybet: Tego szkoda, bez tego możnaby złapać poka, przejechać 10 km samochodem i po odpowiednim czasie siedząc na tyłku np. zlootować pokestopa i zaliczyłoby 10 km. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) No ale tak serio to ma to sens i tłumaczy dlaczego niektórym nabija tak mało.
Krótko mówiąc należy chodząc wykonywać jak najwięcej akcji, żeby siatka punktów na
  • Odpowiedz