Wpis z mikrobloga

Zdaje się, że wybór Trumpa na prezydenta SZAP oznaczać będzie zakończenie rozmów w sprawie #ttip.

Tonight, I will share with you for action for America. The most important difference between our plan and that of our opponents, is that our plan will put America first. Americanism, not globalism, will be our credo.

America has lost nearly-one third of its manufacturing jobs since 1997, following the enactment of disastrous trade deals supported by bill and Hillary Clinton. Remember, it was Bill Clinton who signed NAFTA, one of the worst economic deals ever made by our country. Or frankly, any other country. Never ever again.

I am going to bring our jobs back to Ohio and Pennsylvania and New York and Michigan and all of America and I am not going to let companies move to other countries, firing their employees along the way, without consequences. Not going to happen anymore.

My opponent, on the other hand, has supported virtually every trade agreement that has been destroying our middle class. She supported NAFTA, and she supported China's entrance into the world trade organization. Another one of her husband's colossal mistakes and disasters. She supported the job killing trade deal with South Korea. She she supported the Trans-Pacific Partnership which will not only destroy our manufacturing but it will make America subject to the rulings of foreign governments. And it is not going to happen. I pledge to never sign any trade agreement that hurts our workers, or that diminishes our freedom and Independence. We will never ever sign bad trade deals. America first again. American first. Instead, I will make individual deals with individual countries.

#amerykawybiera2016 #trump #szap #usa #europa #uniaeuropejska #geopolityka
microbid - Zdaje się, że wybór Trumpa na prezydenta SZAP oznaczać będzie zakończenie ...

źródło: comment_BPP5G82fPCcCNGdYzRHuTkfCuOmfeXC9.jpg

Pobierz
@microbid: trum ma to co, co było podstawa dawnej demokracji - czyli pieniądze. Widać ze nie idzie do władzy po kasę, bo tej ma aż nadto. Z drugiej strony kennedy tez miał podobne podejście ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
@microbid: Czy to w praktyce oznacza powrót USA, po raz pierwszy bodajże od Roosevelta, do jakiejś formy doktryny Monroe?

Jesteście w stanie uwierzyć, że USA odpuści Europę i Pacyfik? Ja nie wierzę. Jestem w stanie jeszcze zrozumieć, że USA wycofają się z Europy, co może, nawiasem, wpłynąć na wreszcie jakiś rozwój Wspólnej Polityki Zagranicznej i Bezpieczeństwa lub jeszcze mniej rozwiniętej Wspólnej Polityki Obronnej. Zdaję sobie sprawę, że te dwie ostatnie są