Wpis z mikrobloga

Wołam Mirków z kilku tagów, a nawet zaryzykuję i zawołam #programowanie
Dostałem na mail ofertę pracy w #uk #emigracja , szczegóły poniżej, jak ktoś zainteresowany to proszę o kontakt ;)

Job Title: Xamarin Developer - Oxford - £30,000 - £45,000

Salary: £30,000 - £45,000

Job Spec:

Xamarin Developer - Oxford - £30,000 - £45,000

The brand has built an impressive worldwide client list winning industry awards across Europe, USA and Asia. Our clients are constantly looking to maximize business benefits from smarter and more effective use of online technology.

Job Description

You will have the opportunity to work with cutting edge technology (Xamarin) and receive expert training for any native mobile developer of any level from graduate to senior.

Responsibilities
Convert existing native mobile apps into Xamarin enabling it to run on all 3 supported platforms
Developing apps using Xamarin from scoping document
Working with managers to develop scoping documents for the mobile applications
Skills Required
C#
Agile
Ideally Xamarin, but if you have iOS / Android etc.... we'd still like to hear from you.

Some or all of these skills will be taught on the job
Xamarin
Javascript
SQL
Deployment of applications

Why join?
Chance to work within an award winning business
Work with a team of likeminded ambitious developers
Receive expert training in new technologies
Clear career path with defined progression
Perfect work life balance
If this sounds like a role that you or a friend would be interested to learn more about please call 01925 820 555 or email james.dyson@evolutionjobs.co.uk
@adriano30: Oxford podobno należy do najdroższych regionów, ale z drugiej strony tańszy od Londynu i dużo tam firm IT oraz ładnie. Więc jak £45,000 ci dadzą i masz niewiele doświadczenie, to wydaje się fair.