Wpis z mikrobloga

no, and I ask the man proud you are of yourself you realize what you're doing? have you even reason and dignity, man? I do not know but pathetic fellow with you, unless you did not think even what you do and who you insult, you can afford to offend these what it deserved but not our friend polka with beautiful buttocks of our compatriot great person, and as unique and important because it is not someone out there so-so that you can yourself make fun of because I do you like I do not know in which you grow up family but I think you do not know you do not understand what it is faith .If you think that you're great you're a regular tip that someone else has isolated from society, I do not know what this is so funny but czepcie to Stalin or Hitler or other abusers rather than picking on the people like the girl with the beautiful buttocks from the prom at all .how can publicly post the pictures on these forums? I ask who should answer for it because I think you can see that the Church does not like it I do not know you're an atheist or believe there any sect at all or are you maybe you are a servant of Satan and you will not do it like that, that you think you are all so I do not know what is jarasz stakeholders, Satan .wez think of himself if she did, it was something and you who you are to him a mockery of what to do? Who gave you the right to insult our friend at all? Did you think at all over that this is not such a person herself that her laugh, and I shall be all praise? so take your child really You seem psycholek because unlike you, she is an authority for me and you do not know whose you can be an authority unless the same some fools like you who do not know what is good taste and privacy, you can see that I do not have inhibitions and of education is not taught in school, you can see do not respect other people do not know how you want it to myself so take your picture you insert wonder if you would have dared .naprawdę wezta children Think about what you roicie because I can see you have no idea about who was the girl from the prom as you not fully developed mentally it does not take away for such a person as she is because it proves that you do not have probably at home parents or anyone who would you explain the principles of education is not about the usual rules about me but in general in general principles education to have some dignity because this girl does not offend anybody and you get what jaobrażasz what? no tell me what you offend such a person as this lady from the prom? I lack words, but if you have an idea though, and reached for any manual for good manners and counted himself can you be changed .nie I go to church because I can see a long time, Satan is in you man, you do not like it, although others sit quietly and do not insult other people
#pasta