Wpis z mikrobloga

Wystawiłem mieszkanie i takie coś dostałem:

Greetings my dear,

How are you and your family today, I pray, you are all safe, and good?
I thank you for your response to my mail on your property which i am interested in, I read the details of your property, and i like it, and i am ready to pay for it on your price. However, it will not be possible for me to come to your Country until the middle of next month. But If it can be arranged, i can pay you even before my arrival. I am Contacting you in great confidence, hoping that you are a very reliable, and trustworthy person, and therefore would be helpful to me. My name is Wafa, I am from the christian minority in Syria.

I will need this property as I will be relocating to your country because of the ongoing civil unrest in my country Syria, and also the daily treat from ISIS terrorist group and the President Assad brutality, and this is why I contact you so that we can put heads together towards my plan to relocate and invest in your country. As a result of this, it will be important for me to reveal to you that I have in my possession the sum of 4.8 ? million, which I discovered in my husband's save ground, my late husband Yochanan Alhalabi, who was killed in the al-Omari Mosque Massacre. He was a very successful contractor in Kuwaiti Oil city, and was privately dealing on gold dust, and bars before his untimely death.

The ongoing civil unrest in my country Syria have changed my future, and if we come to a concrete agreement, i will send the money to you for safe keeping till I make my way and come to meet you in your country very soon, please help me to achieve this. I have already lost my husband and my 9 years old son in the chemical attack when I went to work to save the lives of other people. Please my life is in danger in the hands of Assad military and ISIS terrorist group.

I decided to find someone who is real and not imaginary, and that is why I went to this secured site, where I can be sure that the person is real and not imaginary. I believe I can trust you. I will give you 10% of the total money (4.8 million euros) for your assistance, as well pay for your property. Right now I am very careful with the way I communicate so as to reduce any kind of risk, until this money is finally in your custody. Where I am now we can only communicate through the Red Cross communication facilities, which only permit me to send emails, and I can not make phone calls now, because there is no network at Bab Al Salaam area since it was blocked by the Assad government.

Please if you are interested in helping me, I will give to you the complete details you need for us to carry out this transaction successfully. I have a good means of sending the money out of Syria to your country with the help of a red cross jet that brings relief materials from Europe.

The death of my husband and my son has left me alone with a broken heart, please you are in a position to help me start a new life in your country.

I would owe you my life if you help me. I wait for your fast response, so i can give you further details upon hearing from you. Please reserve the property for me, and consider my request for our mutual benefit, and life ahead.

My sincere regards,
Mrs. Wafa Alhalabi.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

#nigeryjskiprzekret #nieruchomosci #isis #uchodzcy