Wpis z mikrobloga

Pod koniec ubiegłego roku na JD można było kupić w bardzo atrakcyjnej cenie (65.40$) tablet Chuwi Vi8 Plus.
Tablet kupiłem 31 grudnia, zapłaciłem tego samego dnia, dalej mam status

Awaiting Shipment

Napisałem do majfrenda o wysyłkę:

You: Dear AOSEN I bought tablet 7 days ago. I would like to ask you when my tablet will be shipped? I hope I hear you soon Best Regards Mateusz 2016-1-7 9:9:0

Seller: Dear Mateusz, Thanks for your purchase. Your order was shipped out, maybe the tracking information not updated the website, Pls wait for few days,The delivery time is approximately 15-25 working days(weekend exclude). My dear friend, by the delivery date, if you don’t receive the item timely, please contact us freely. I am always here to help you sort your purchase problem out. Sincerely hope that you will get your order timely. Best regards. Mira 2016-1-7 9:49:43

You: I understand but i didnt received tracking number. Can you provide me my tracking number. I will be very gratefull. Best Regards. Mateusz 2016-1-7 10:33:14

Na ostatnią moją wiadomość nie odpisał (,)
Czy ktoś z wykopków zamawiał ten tablet i dalej wisi jako "Awaiting Shipment"?
http://en.jd.com/product/8-inch-Chuwi-Vi8-Plus-Win-10-Tablet-PC-Intel-Cherry-Trail-Z8300-Quad-Core-2GB-RAM-32GB-ROM-HDMI-4-0-Type-C-Black-EU_952115.html

#aosen
#chuwi
#jd