Wpis z mikrobloga

Mirki, pamiętacie to znalezisko?
http://www.wykop.pl/link/2937433/ratowanie-umierajacego-psa-z-ulicy/

Wpłaciłam tej fundacji trochę pieniędzy i dostałam bardzo miłego emaila od bardzo miłej pani (na początku myślałam, że to automat). Pod koniec pani pisze o Polsce (z takich emaili wychodzi prawda o tym co tak naprawdę myślą o nas ludzie na świecie). Całość wklejam poniżej. Jeśli ktoś chciałby coś wpłacić im to bardzo zachęcam! ;)

#coolstory #wykop #mirko #zwierzeta #zwierzatka #pomoc #polska #swiat #ciekawostki

Dear Fiziaa,

What a lovely donation. Thank you so much. I will ask right at the start--how did you find out about Animal Aid's work for street animal rescue in India? 

We are deeply grateful. If you've ever travelled here, you'll have seen animals wandering about. It is so wonderful to see and be close to cows, donkeys, buffalo and dogs roaming through the lanes and byways, but here in India it is a heart-breaking reality that in most cities, most places, these beautiful angels have no one to help them when they get hurt.
Udaipur, through the work of Animal Aid, is a phenomenal exception, and it's cause for joy to learn that there ARE people who care, they are all around us, all around the animals, but most of them need help to see the path to express their compassion.

Your donation not only helps us rescue animals; YOU have helped save animals in desperate need, and it shows all who witness the rescues that an animal for us is not a some"thing" but a someone, and that compassion is not just a word to throw around, it means action, it means helping financially so that we can touch, give medical treatment, food, nurturing care and love. 

Because India's people mainly come from farming backgrounds, and because there is little tradition of pet guardianship, I'm convinced that for many who watch the rescues (and here they do gather with great interest to witness the rescues) it can be the first time they have seen people giving animals love when there is no question of commercial "value," only the simple and grand value of their being.

Thank you, Fiziaa, for being one of the world's very precious people who recognizes this, and who have chosen action on behalf of India's street animals who are so far away from you physically and so close in your imagination and your heart. Thank you for planting the seeds of compassion--there must be many people in your life who look to you as a guide and an inspiration. We are so pleased to know we're trying to change the world for animals together with you.
I hope your winter is beautiful in Poznan. I’ve never been there, but I know how gorgeous Poland is year round, and I hope you’ll have plenty of time to be outside to enjoy it. If you ever feel like dropping me a line and letting me know about animals in your life, I’ll try to write right back to you—It means a lot to me to be able to make personal contact with you,--it is so sweet of you to help animals as you have.
And if you are ever able to come to Animal Aid I will love the chance to thank you in person.
Wishing you a very happy and healthy 2016 from all of us here at Animal Aid Unlimited.

With respect and warmth,

Erika 
Co-founder
Animal Aid Unlimited is a tax-exempt 501(c)3 charitable organization, EIN 71-0884843