Wpis z mikrobloga

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-playing-field/201402/flow-states-and-creativity
1. Flow jest produktem fal pomiędzy alfa a theta (Flow is the product of profound changes in standard brain function. In the state, our brainwaves move from the fast-moving beta wave of normal waking consciousness down to the far slower borderline between alpha and theta waves.)

2. Zanik świadomości siebie (Our sense of self and our sense of self consciousness completely disappear)

3. Flow jest spowodowany tymczasowym wyłączeniem się kory przedczołowej (rejon odpowiedzialny za świadomość i samoświadomość) (But brainwaves are only the beginning of this discussion. Flow is also caused by “transient hypofrontality”— the temporary deactivation of the prefrontal cortex. The PFC is the part of our brain that houses most of our higher cognitive function. Why does our sense of self disappear in flow? Because self is generated by large portions of the prefrontal cortex and with large swatches of this area no longer open for business, that sense vanishes completely.)

4. Podczas flow'u kora przedczołowa (odpowiedzialna za samoświadomość i kontrolę impulsów) zmniejsza znacznie swoją aktywność. Innym słowy, stan flow'u jest absolutnym spuszczeniem z łańcucha impulsów i samozapomnienia. (This to has huge consequences for creativity. For example, during flow, the dorsolateral prefrontal cortex—the part of the brain charged with self-monitoring and impulse control—goes quiet)

5. TLPFC jest naszym wewnętrznym krytykiem, głosem wątpliwości. Kiedy ten rejon jest wyłączony, jesteśmy o wiele mniej krytyczni i o wiele bardziej odważni, co zwiększa zdolność do wyobrażenia sobie możliwości (The DLPFC is our inner critic, that voice of doubt and disparagement. As a result, with this area deactivated, we’re far less critical and far more courageous, both augmenting our ability to imagine new possibilities and share those possibilities with the world.)

6. To by wyjaśniało, dlaczego po yerbie (kiedy też mam flow) czuję się tak świetnie (Lastly, during flow, the brain releases an enormous cascade of neurochemistry. Large quantities of norepinephrine, dopamine, endorphins, anandamide, and serotonin flood our system. All are pleasure-inducing, performance-enhancing chemicals with considerable impacts on creativity.)

#rozwojosobisty #selfhacking #smi2le
@Phallusimpudicus: Jeszcze jedna ciekawa informacja. Jako dzieci mamy wręcz nieprawdopodobne poczucie szybkiego upływu czasu: zabawa trwająca wiele godzin jawi się być chwilą. Oznacza to, że dzieci mają stosunkowo słabo aktywną korę przedczołową, co też tłumaczy ich obniżony samokrytycyzm, ORAZ najważniejsze: ich zdolność do łatwego uczenia się czegokolwiek (zwłaszcza języków obcych), tak zwana "dziecięca ciekawość" i kreatywność. Innym słowy, dzieci są w stanie flow (alpha waves) dzięki niskiej aktywności kory przedczołowej.