Wpis z mikrobloga

@Pan_wons: https://boards.4chan.org/v/thread/260165828

literally you just have to call the police and say there's some kind of crazy dude with a gun holed up in that building. You'll get regular cops most of the time but if you say he's shot someone you'll get SWAT.

The only issue is if they manage to find out who you are then it's a pretty serious crime I think