Wpis z mikrobloga

This morning there was an attempt by the Russian military, in the guise of Donbas fighters, to open a new area of military confrontation in the southern Donetsk region," spokesman Andriy Lysenko told journalists.

Donbas is the local name given to Ukraine's industrialised east and the focal point of the pro-Moscow separatist insurgency.

But Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov dismissed the reports of a Russian incursion, saying: "I haven't heard about it, but there has been more than enough disinformation about our invasion. No doubt some foreign newspaper will print that 'news' tomorrow."

Rosjanie cierpią na jakiś kompleks w stylu "my" kontra oni. Wiadome jest, że #wszyscyklamio ale Rosja to wynosi te kłamstwa na najwyższy z możliwych poziomów. Te bzdury z RT są czasem tak niewiarygodne, że nie potrafię pojąć jak normalny człowiek może ich nie kwestionować.

A z ruskami trudno jest podjąć dyskusję, bo zawsze my vs oni i często teksty w stylu:

- "Twoja propaganda tak ci powiedziała?"

Na pytanie, czy to prawda, że o czymś Rosjanie mówią w mediach..

The reported clashes could indicate an attempt by Russia to move on Mariupol, a major port on the Azov Sea, an arm of the Black Sea. The capture of Mariupol, which lies on the main road between Russia and the Black Sea peninsula of Crimea, could be a first step in seizing territory that links Russia with Crimea, which Russia annexed in March.

#ukraina #rosja #lavrov #propaganda #mediaklamio
  • Odpowiedz
@rzet: Lata propagandy ogłupiły spolecznesto rosyjskie i jeszcze wmowily że to Zachód jest ogłupiony. A na mapkach wolnosci mediów Rosja zaznaczona jaskrawym kolorem, za nia tylko jakies afrykanskie panstwa itp.
  • Odpowiedz