Wpis z mikrobloga

Jak podają źródła rosyjskie, całkowite straty Rosjan/Wagnera w Mali wynoszą blisko 100 osób. „80 zabitych i ponad 15 wziętych do niewoli.”
Commander of the 13th assault detachment, call sign "Rusich":

"At the moment, in the territory of the Republic of Mali, in the area of ​​the city of Tin-Zouatin, the Malian armed forces are conducting an operation with the support of the Wagner.

To be specific, they were supported by the 13th assault detachment, in which, unfortunately, I commanded, but due to circumstances I left the company. But my people were still there and were finishing the contract.

At the moment, according to my information, more than 80 people - 200, as a result of this operation. (200 is a term used as "killed".) More than 15 people are in captivity. This are our Russian comrades, servicemen who represent the interests of Russia.

I, the commander of the 13th assault detachment, contacted people from the African Corps and the Special Operations Forces, I am trying to convey a message to the Deputy Minister of Defense.

I simply ask for help from the Ministry of Defense, from the Government of our Motherland in this matter. In turn, I am ready to provide myself and all those people who are ready to follow me absolutely free of charge, in order to save the boys. I am ready to gather all the people who are ready to fly there free of charge without any insurance payments, I will hire a charter and fly to Mali together with these people in order to rescue our guys."

#ukraina #wojna #rosja #afryka #mali
bombastick - Jak podają źródła rosyjskie, całkowite straty Rosjan/Wagnera w Mali wyno...

źródło: GTjcwspWoAAF7iA

Pobierz
  • Odpowiedz
  • Otrzymuj powiadomienia
    o nowych komentarzach

@bombastick Rosyjskie dowództwo nigdy zbytnio nie przejmowało stratami u wagnerowców, ale po nieudanym puczu Prigożyna, to dostawy gruzu200 od tej grupy są im nawet na rękę.
  • Odpowiedz