Wpis z mikrobloga

@LegendarnyOdkurzacz: Dlaczego ucięte i nie ma daty? Wpis z 2 dni wcześniej (4 stycznia '24):

Imagine being a single mother of a 2 year-old, living in a war-torn country.

Imagine one night, bombings happen 100 miles away from your town. Despite it being a considerable distance, the infrastructure collapses and suddenly the entire town goes black. Pitch black and quiet.

You’re alone in your apartment. Your mother and brother live far away and can’t help you. The father of your child abandoned you while pregnant and lives in another country. Your child is scared and crying, holding onto you for dear life. You’re on your own with no one to turn to.

This is not the beginning of a horror movie. It’s the reality of a 2023 Ukraine. The desperate reality of people who didn’t choose this, who were forced into a war that wasn’t theirs, by a leader who only gets richer on US taxpayer’s dime and doesn’t give a damn about the irreparable destruction he’s inflicting on his
  • Odpowiedz
@LegendarnyOdkurzacz: Ej, wy serjo łykacie ten milion poległych ukraińskich żołnierzy?
No ale ok, domyślam się że jesteś zwolennikiem szkoły 'chłopskiego rozumu', bo wszakże media kłamią, 'a chłopski rozum' wie lepiej. No więc tak na 'chłopski rozum' spójrzmy na straty Cesarstwa Niemiec i carskiej Rosji podczas IWŚ. Oba państwa straciły w trakcie niemalżę czterech lat działań wojennych ok. 1,8 mln żołnierzy. I to w konflikcie w którym Niemcy musiały walczyć na
  • Odpowiedz