Wpis z mikrobloga

Tyle zachodu i zbędnych sloganów, a wystarczyło powiedzieć, że marzy im sie dyktatura medyczna i powtórka z totalitaryzmu.

Fragment z Traktatu Pandemicznego WHO:

“infodemic” means too much information, including false or misleading information, in
digital and physical environments during a disease outbreak. It causes confusion and risk-taking
behaviours that can harm health. It also leads to mistrust in health authorities and undermines the
public health response;

“One Health approach” means an integrated, unifying approach that aims to sustainably
balance and optimize the health of people, animals and ecosystems. It recognizes that the health
of humans, domestic and wild animals, plants and the wider environment (including ecosystems)
are closely linked and interdependent;

Article 18. Communication and public awareness
1. The Parties shall strengthen science, public health and pandemic literacy in the population, as
well as access to information on pandemics and their effects and drivers, combat the infodemic, and
tackle false, misleading, misinformation or disinformation, including through the promotion of
international cooperation
. In that regard, each Party shall:
(a) promote and facilitate, in accordance with national approaches, laws and regulations, the
development and implementation of risk communication, community engagement, infodemic
management, and educational and public awareness programmes on pandemics and their effects,
in a way that is broadly accessible;
(b) conduct regular community outreach, social listening, and periodic analysis and
consultations with civil society organizations and media outlets in order to identify the prevalence
and profiles of misinformation, which will contribute to design communications and messaging
strategies for the public to counteract misinformation, disinformation and false news, thereby
strengthening public trust and promoting adherence to public health and social measures;
(c) promote communications on scientific, engineering and technological advances that are
relevant to the development and implementation of national and international rules and guidelines
for pandemic prevention, preparedness, response and recovery of health systems, based on science
and available evidence, when appropriate; and
(d) take effective measures to increase digital health literacy among the public and within the
health sector through education and meaningful engagement, including with clinicians, health
sector stakeholders and decision-makers, to foster trust.
2. The Parties shall, as appropriate, conduct research and inform policies on factors that hinder
adherence to public health and social measures in a pandemic, including confidence, the uptake of and
demand for vaccines, the use of appropriate therapeutics, the use of non-pharmaceutical interventions,
and trust in science and government institutions.
3. The Parties shall promote a science and evidence-informed approach to effective and timely risk
assessment, mindful of the uncertainty and the evolving nature of data and evidence during a pandemic,
when communicating such risks to the public.

https://apps.who.int/gb/inb/pdf_files/inb5/A_INB5_6-en.pdf

#koronawirus #totalitaryzm #zamordyzm
jinnoman - Tyle zachodu i zbędnych sloganów, a wystarczyło powiedzieć, że marzy im si...

źródło: Maxthon Snap20240511155050

Pobierz
  • Odpowiedz
@Verdino: rozumiem że przed chwilą byłeś specjalistą od konstrukcji stalowych, a tutaj jesteś od medycyny XD naprawdę nie daje ci to do myślenia?
  • Odpowiedz
@peetee: opowiedz jeszcze o tych samolotach
Pochwał rodzine Bushów
Zapłać kartą
Kup elektryczną #!$%@?
Przyjmij wszystkie dawki jakie ci podadzą
Ciesz się twoją prawdą
I się odstosunkuj
  • Odpowiedz
@Verdino: jesteś szurem. Powinieneś się nad tym zastanowić. To twoja wizja swiata jest skrzywiona. Przedawkowałeś teorie spiskowe i masz spory problem.
  • Odpowiedz