Wpis z mikrobloga

#jablonowski

To the political fight we should be ready like we're ready to take a shit. Always? Damn right, always. When the urge comes, you feel the urge, you go take a dump.

Just like that in political battle, that's how it should be. And enough of this fucking bullshit. Enough, FUCK, BULLSHIT about direct democracy! To have direct democracy, you gotta clean the fucking field for that direct democracy. Every now and then some dickhead pops up, saying we ain't talking about direct democracy. Then go ahead and make direct democracy, you fucking rag! You gotta fucking weed it out first. Weeds! Cultivate the land so that on this cultivated land prepared for sowing, you can create direct democracy. And who the fuck you wanna make direct democracy with? With the weeds?! Direct democracy is the result of hard, tedious political work, not a wish. It ain't a fucking prayer! It's hard work. It's the result.

Next motherfucker steps up, saying we're about history, facts, "go forward", "go forward". You can shove your "go forward" up your ass! Rotten fucker! Idea! Idea comes from consciousness. Without an idea, you can't do shit. Without an idea, you won't even get out of bed. Even if your bladder is pressing on your brain, without an idea, you won't get up. Idea comes from consciousness - Who are you? Who were your ancestors? What harm have they suffered? What losses have you suffered? From mistakes. It's hard work.

How I fucking hate those cafe sons of bitches, fucking know-it-alls, fucking intellectuals. I'd smear your brains on the wall, you fucking intellectual cunts! How much longer, fuck, does this have to go on?! I won't fucking let you off the hook! You filthy worms! Fuck off from Poland as far away as possible to that fucking rotten Europe! That's where your fucking place is, you little worms. How much more of this culture?! When they start shooting at us, will you still be acting cultured? And the worst thing is that in a very important moment some fucked up guy pops up and screws it up.

There was already this old cunt, on January 11th, when we stood in front of the parliament and yelled: "MUR-DER-ERS! MUR-DER-ERS!", and that old bitch called us red lightning bolts, angry uteruses. You old cunt! She was so amazed by the cutlery in the restaurant and such culture. And here we are, the scum, in front of the parliament, no agreement on the law, and she wanted to discuss with the gangsters. You old cunt! I'm fucking done, how much more, how much more shit do we have to push through?!

Pluuuumber! Plumber with a spring to stick in that shit and fucking spin! You fucking intellectual cunts, we're gonna fucking die because of you, and it's a small consolation for me that you'll be fucked too. I might get fucked, I'm already fucking dead. I live in supplement, but your whole fucking life is supposed to be ahead of you. You're supposed to fucking enjoy it, you're supposed to go to the Maldives, fuck off to Malaysia, shit all over Ibiza, buy electric cars. You're supposed to live. Fucking slaves! Overboard with you! You're dead weight for us, for healthy, normal people you're fucking dead weight! You're holding us back! You wanna die, then fucking die! But later don't cry for fucking help, we'll shoot you just like the others!

Kukiz! I ain't gonna fucking forgive you for what you did! I won't forgive you, you bastard, for what you did! You screwed up so many people, you cut their brain lobes, they don't feel like doing anything anymore. You were the closest, you were the furthest, what did you get scared of, what did they threaten you with, where did they fucking grab you by the balls, that you turned into such a whore! Or were you always like that?

Forgive me, comrades, I can't stand to look at this, I can't stand to listen. Jokes are over. I remembered this text, I remembered the text of a magnate because he is a magnate who is the prime minister. What does he want to do to us? He doesn't want to save the situation, he doesn't want to look for solutions, he wants the corporations to be fine, because the corporation is his master! And the corporation doesn't want small entrepreneurs, craftsmen, it doesn't want them. The corporation wants slaves! And slaves will be made through war.

Idea. If some fucking cunt jumps at me again, saying we're talking about history again and again. I'll fucking curse you, you goddamn piece of shit. I know you won't be scared. But it works because it's not a curse of some shitter in a white suit pretending to be Christ's deputy. It's the curse of the wronged people. The curse of people who were not allowed to live normally. The curse of people who care about their lives and the lives of their loved ones and don't want much. They want very little. They want peace, they want stability. But that doesn't fit into the plans you've undertaken for the rest of humanity.

That's why that motherfucker from America, Bill Gates, wants to kill 6 billion people and says it openly. He says it in plain words. We're just defending ourselves. We're just defending ourselves. For now, we're defending ourselves. But to be able to defend ourselves, we have to dive into this shit, up to the nostrils, even snorting that shit into ourselves. This is our fucking duty to protect our children and our grandchildren. We have to immerse ourselves in this shit and wade through this political shit and go fucking to the elections and not fuck around that it won't do any good. And even suffer defeat, but it will be a defeat that comes from fighting. We won't have anything to blame ourselves for. We'll be able to lie down and die in peace. Because we'll know we did everything we could. Otherwise, let shame cover us. If it goes differently.