Wpis z mikrobloga

Yes we were ! Leafcoin is the most promising coin since two months and we all know that in the CryptoJungle that's a lot of time :) As I write the net hashrate is at 12.5Gh and the value of one leaf is 26 satoshis. And as you read this message ? What is it ? You can come and say that you were here at the beginning of this awesome currency. Come and say that you supported this community at its root while there was almost no one posting on the reddit.

In less than a week leafcoin has had more than 130 pages posted on Bitcointalk and has multiplied its value by ten (considering this market where it started at 1microLTC https://freshmarket.co.in/index.php?page=trade&market=121). Better performance than Doge. And I won't mention the fact that the trading volume amounts to a third of all the volume on CoinMarket. Oh shit I did... What'll happen on Cryptsy ? Will we do better than Doge ? Maybe not : they have Wolong. But we'll build from the bottom to the top like a tree firmly growing and we won't have to worry like the "shibes" if "Wolong is getting in this week ?!?!"...

We're on magic beans. See you at the top.

PS : I wasn't paid to do this post I just really want this community to grow. Not only because I have somes leaves stored but because Doge's community is one the best I've ever seen and I know we can do better ;)

#leafcoin
@Thyrun: No widzę że oni chcą wypromować LEAF na lidera, który przeskoczy DOGECOIN i mają na to duże szanse. A teraz argumenty ku temu. Po pierwsze w DOGECOIN pojawił się komunikat że liczba DOGECOIN ma być nielimiotowana czyli nie 100 mld DOGE lecz nielimitowana liczba. Jak dla mnie to koniec tego COINA. LEAF pojawił się w dobrym momencie i mam wielką szansę pobić DOGECOIN. mało tego nie posiada błędów tak jak
Po pierwsze w DOGECOIN pojawił się komunikat że liczba DOGECOIN ma być nielimiotowana czyli nie 100 mld DOGE lecz nielimitowana liczba.

@kryptoaukcjePL: Eh, zasugerowałeś się kilkoma mirkami co mają ból dupy, że nie znają angielskiego. To co napisałeś jest absoultnym kłamstwem. Wypunktuje dokładnie co i jak.

- DogeCoin nie będzie nieskończone.

- DogeCoin nie dostało 5% dodatkowych coinów rocznie. Jest to 5mld, co jest dobrą liczbą. Teraz wynosi to 5%, ale