Wpis z mikrobloga

- Fuck, another pig. What happened in here?
- What happened...? We were flying with secret load - we had no idea, what are we handling - when aliens attacked. Whole crew died. I was very lucky - they raped me a bit and then left. They got distracted by tape player.
- What happened next?
- They started drinking, after getting drunk eventually forgot what they came for, and invited me to join the party. Holy fuck, the things that happened here: booze, hookers, lasers... Oh, did you know, that female kurvinox has not only three asses, but also... Oh, nevermind. Suffice to say, that it was rich. After one week we were out of booze. Actually we still had bath salts, but after Jacob kicked off, we dropped carefully. Pizza after typhoon - gotta try this. And everything legal, for free, at Star Fleet's cost. The vote for Jachaś wasn't wasted.
- Hurry up!
- The circle gave me second wind. "The secret load?", I wondered. I went down the hold, broke the seal, opened the reinforced door, and there's le-dick. I though to myself "Damn, I'm really thrashed, I'm seeing le-dick".
- Le-dick?
- The one they use to scare kids: "Shut up quick, or you'll see le-dick". I bursted out laughing and said to Simon "Yo, check this out!", he did the same, and we chortled in front of the hold for like 30 minutes.
- Then what? Then what?
- And then he woke up. I managed to hide in the cesspool. Le-dick fucking murdered everyone. Last one was Simon. He was laughing until the very end, that's how high he was.
- I gotta try these bath salts some day.
- The fuck you blabbering on, a le-dick? You got so wasted that we'll never get to know who did the job for us.
- RAAAWR
- Aaaand we're fucked. A circle?

#captainbomb #kapitanbomba #heheszki
flecker - - Fuck, another pig. What happened in here?
- What happened...? We were fl...

źródło: comment_1668604350dzryBj6rsmCeLHU2EYaLBd.jpg

Pobierz