Wpis z mikrobloga

To jest przesada. Spa, Monaco to sól tego sportu. V

#amus The F1 bosses are working on the 24 calendar. At the moment, it's coming down to 24 races. France and Belgium are on the exit list. Qatar, Las Vegas and possibly South Africa are also on the entry list. There are also talks with Kyalami next week.

Monaco is in danger of losing the GP (talks ongoing). The Belgian GP will not get removed from the calendar completely. The Spa organisers could share a race with another country and hold a Grand Prix every two years. Portimao also could #!$%@? in a rotation system.

AMuS= Szefowie F1 pracują nad kalendarzem 24 wyścigów. W tej chwili jest to 24 wyścigi. Francja i Belgia znajdują się na liście do #!$%@?. Katar, Las Vegas i być może RPA są na liście zgłoszeń. W przyszłym tygodniu odbędą się także rozmowy z Kyalami.
Monako jest zagrożone utratą GP (rozmowy trwają). GP Belgii nie zostanie całkowicie usunięte z kalendarza. Organizatorzy ze Spa mogliby podzielić się wyścigiem z innym krajem i organizować Grand Prix co dwa lata. Portimao również mogłoby uczestniczyć w systemie rotacyjnym.

#f1
Pobierz
źródło: comment_1653735335jbw5zswHhbSQIyDWMXTqrV.jpg