Wpis z mikrobloga

#pasta #ukraina #wojna #rosja
I'm sorry, but did Russia already lose? Oh, that's right. The special military operation isn't even over yet. In fact, it just started. Does being down 12,000 soldiers in the first month of a special military operation count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this post before the special military operation is even over? The Russians are still fighting right now and they've been the best military in the world for how many years now? We literally beat Georgia a few years ago, remember that? You're a nation of globohomos who get W's from home soil, Jews and sanctions. You know what? They you fucking suck. It's just not your year, bud. The Russians are the best nation in the world with the greatest president of all time leading them, yet again, to another victory over your satanic Anglo-Saxons. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded posts like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Russians win and someone (You)s your post. Oh look at that, another warcrime on Russian soldiers and VDV made another paradrop. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and if the moderators ever did their job around here they should ban you and I'm fucking serious. No you're not even a anti-Russian shill, you're the same Russian hater making all these threads and posts about why they're not the G.O.A.T. because you're an autistic HATO fan that gets annually BTFO by the Russians. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking nations on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your shitposts now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a post like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.
@psychiatrist: What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target.