Wpis z mikrobloga

Przede wszystkim uniwersytet nie jest jedyną bramą do udanego i produktywnego życia. Po drugie, koszt waha się astronomicznie w zależności od tego, jak do niego podejdziesz. Po trzecie, mając odpowiednie możliwości i przedsiębiorcze wychowanie, dzieci w liceum mogą zarabiać pięcio- i sześciocyfrowe dochody w oparciu o wspaniałe rzeczy, które same wymyśliły.

Nie zamykasz przed swoimi dziećmi drzwi, mówiąc im: „Pójdziesz na uniwersytet. To jedyny sposób na znalezienie dobrej pracy. Zapłacimy za to, więc nie musisz myśleć nieszablonowo. Po prostu idź się uczyć do testu różniczkowego.

First of all, university is far from being the only gateway to a successful and productive life. Second, the cost varies astronomically depending on how you approach it. And third, given the right opportunities and an entrepreneurial upbringing, it is entirely possible for kids in high school to earn five and six-figure incomes based on brilliant things they have come up with on their own.
As a parent, you don’t depend on things like this to make ends meet. But you also don’t close the door on them by telling your kids, “You will go to university. It’s the only way to get a good job. We will pay for it, so there’s no need for you to think outside of the box. Just go study for your calculus test.”

#mrmoneymustachequotes #edukacja
  • Odpowiedz