Wpis z mikrobloga

Jeżeli chodzi o czas kiedy masz 20-ileś lat. To czas na pracę. To bardzo, najlepszy czas w Twoim życiu, aby popracować nad swoją dupą i stworzyć wykładniczą kulę śnieżną: pieniędzy, umiejętności i przyjaźni. Twój mózg nigdy nie będzie bardziej podobny do gąbki i niewyczerpany. Nigdy nie poczujesz się bardziej zmotywowany i mniej cyniczny niż teraz. I nigdy w życiu nie będziesz mieć kolejnej dekady wolności przed wychowywaniem dzieci.

Because here’s the thing about your 20s. They are the time to work. The very, very best time in your life to work your ass off and create an exponential snowball of money, skills, and friendships. Your brain will never be more sponge-like and inexhaustible. You will never feel more motivated and less cynical than you do now. And you will never have another decade of pre-childraising freedom in your life. For the roughly 90% of people who plan to have children at some point make note of the following two bricks of wisdom:
https://www.mrmoneymustache.com/2015/09/29/if-youre-not-getting-rich-in-your-20s-youre-doing-it-wrong/

#mrmoneymustachequotes #rozwojosobistyznormikami