Wpis z mikrobloga

#wojnainformacyjna
#chiny

Adrian Zenz, znany oszust i "badacz" Ujgurów z ramienia skrajnej prawicy jakiś czas temu przedstawił raport o tym, że 80 proc. z IUD w Chinach jest przeprowadzanych na Ujgurach/Xinjiangu (często stosowano nagłówki o sterylizacji, a IUD to nie jest przecież sterylizacja).

Lecz okazało się, że jeśli zacytujemy dane, które Zenz bierze jako źródło tego twierdzenia to okaże się, że IUD w Xinjiangu było przeprowadzonych 8 proc. !

Do dzisiaj nikt za tego fejka nie przeprosił, a pelikany łykają anty-chińską propagandę.

---------------------------------------------
Artykuł o tym fejku, poniżej jeszce jedno źródło które cytuje w całości:
Researcher, AP use flawed figures to smear China
https://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1193454.shtml
---------------------------------------------

Washington D.C.'s Uighur magician Adrian Zenz recently released a new report on Uighur sterilization. Evil China is committing Uighur genocide, unlike that shining light of moral rectitude and purity the United States (which would never, ever, ever do anything to harm Muslims).

In his report, Zenz states that 80% of IUD's in China were done in Xinjiang:

In 2018, 80 percent of all new IUD placements in China were performed in Xinjiang, despite the fact that the region only makes up 1.8 percent of the nation’s population.

In 2014, 2.5 percent of newly placed IUDs in China were fitted in Xinjiang. [38] In 2018, that share rose to 80 percent, far above Xinjiang’s 1.8 percent share of China’s population. [39]

Ever the diligent researcher, Zenz gives the following Chinese primary source:

[38] Source: 2015 and 2019 Health and Hygiene Statistical Yearbooks, table 8-8-2.

What the Yearbook Actually Says

Here's the actual 2019 Chinese Health and Hygiene Statistical Yearbook. It's quite a document, several hundred pages long.

(Here's how I found the document, as of the summer of 2020. Go to the "hc3i" result and click 【点击浏览完整内容】.)

If you go through the slog of scrolling to page 228, you'll find Zenz's table 8-8-2:

https://preview.redd.it/xkytzc0iuna51.png?width=1425&format=png&auto=webp&s=6f9b19dd2f0fb0b2e1bf531faac00feaed397664

The relevant column is 放置节育器例数, the number of IUD's implanted. We have a total 总计 of 3.8 million, with Xinjiang 新疆 accounting for 328,475. Thus 8.7% of China's IUD's occurred in Xinjiang.

(A side note, but what really stands out about this table is not Xinjiang but Henan. In all of China, 86% of vasectomies and 26% of tubal litigations happened in Henan. Unlike IUD's, these are real sterilization procedures that cannot be reversed. Something's going on there.

Oh wait, I just figured it out. Obviously the CCP is busy sterilizing all the Uighurs and Tibetans in Henan.)

Conclusion

Thus it looks like the Chinese assistants helping Zenz mistakenly added a decimal. Or Zenz is lying. But I'm sure a "Victims of Communism" senior fellow, "led by God" to destroy China, wouldn't do anything sneaky like that.

After all, it's not like he's convinced Uighur witnesses to change their stories or anything.
@Transhumanista: Nie podważam niczego w Twoim poście, bo zdaję sobie sprawę jak bardzo skrzywione postrzeganie kwestii Ujgurów ma świat Zachodu, więc ludzie wierzą we wszystko, co tylko może pokazać Chiny w złym świetle, nieważne jakie są fakty. Ale widzę, że Twoim źródłem jest subreddit /r/Sino, który jest ordynarną tubą propagandową partii, do której szacunek mam równie mały jak do gówien takich jak Epoch Times.

Dostałem tam niedawno bana za to, że
Pobierz
źródło: comment_1597133620Ll1DSNdHjIqQhLYzonURwi.jpg