Wpis z mikrobloga

Kto nie pracuje, ten nie je. Кто не работает, тот не ест.

Artykuł 18 tak zwanej Konstytucji Rosyjskiej Federacyjnej Socjalistycznej Republiki Radzieckiej.

Kto nie chce pracować, niech też nie je.

II List Szawła z Tarsu do Tesaloniczan.

#bekazlewactwa #bekazkomunistow #komunizm #chrzescijanstwo #starozytnelewactwo #katolicyzm #bekazkatoli #bekazmonoteistow #zydzi #konfederacja
M.....a - > Kto nie pracuje, ten nie je. Кто не работает, тот не ест.
Artykuł 18 tak...

źródło: comment_15875355580T8HvEoMiXpl9i0G5KQLvJ.jpg

Pobierz
No właśnie, podstawowa różnica: nie pracuje i nie chce pracować. Nie pracuje nie tylko ten kto nie chce, ale też ten kto z powodu np. choroby nie może. A jak jest zdrowy i nie chce pracować tylko liczy, że inni będą go utrzymywać to pewnie, że niech nie je.
@Minister_Vulva:

The most infamous of these is the Spasskaia labor colony near Karaganda, Kazakhstan, to which 15,000 disabled prisoners were sent in the late 1940s and early 1950s (Solzhenitsyn 1985). Similarly, disabled veterans of the Second World War were secretly exiled from Leningrad (now St. Petersburg) and Leningrad oblast' to the Valaam archipelago, in the Republic of Karelia (Russian Federation). Valaam and the fate of those veterans are still shrouded in
@svr_:

In the early 1940s, with disabled veterans already returning from the front, a series of resolutions were passed providing benefits to "war invalids." The earliest of these concentrated on specialized vocational training, job placement, education, and housing. Disabled veterans were trained as clerks, accountants, photographers, beekeepers, cobblers, carpenters, and cheesemakers, and were taught skills such as basketmaking and watch repair. Although the Soviet state advertised these efforts as evidence of