Wpis z mikrobloga

Patrzcie co dostałem na skrzynkę :D

Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 09:14:28 +0100

Reply-To: oforiteikojoseph@yahoo.com.hk

To: "undisclosed-recipients:;":

Subject: HELLO PARTNER

23/06/2012

Dear Partner,

With so much respect to you and with a good heart and the need to establish relationship with you I write you. I beg you not to regard

this as a joke or as a contact to inflict harm on you. Please do consider this mail as one sent from a man who above all seeks peace,

confidentiality and your assistance.

I have a proposal to make to you that will not bring harm to you in anyway. This proposal will bring immense financial gains to you

and also put you in a position to manage a sizable financial portfolio. Note that I am contacting you because of the confidentiality I

want to maintain in this regard. I would have contacted diplomatic affiliates in Europe, America or the Far East Asia but this issue

requires contacting an individual that can handle issues quietly without making it public.

I am Mr. Joseph Ofori Teiko staff of CAL bank Ghana.I am contacting you in respect to a financial portfolio of Five Million United

States Dollars (US $5 Million) deposited in a security firm whose depositor died in mid 2007. As the Director, Treasury

(International) Operations Unit,

I want to assure you again that this will not put you at risk or in danger in anyway. It is a quiet arrangement that will be strictly

between me and you. I will introduce myself fully to you and give you the details of the proposal once I hear from you.

Kind Regards,

Mr.Joseph Ofori Teiko
  • Odpowiedz
@GilbertEatingGrape:

domena gov

Aż sprawdziłem, to jest domena jakiegoś dystryktu brazylii. Mogę czuć się zaszczycony, to jacyś poważni scamerzy :D

Ale szkoda, że "bank" jest w Ghanie :(
  • Odpowiedz