Wpis z mikrobloga

Erdogan rozmawiał telefonicznie z Putinem ale komunikat xinhuanet jest tak lakoniczny, że sugeruje brak porozumienia (to moja opinia).

Ciekawy jest wątek rozszerzenia rozmów na Libię. Może sugerować wzrost napięcia w całym regionie.

Erdogan told Putin that the Syrian government's violations of the cease-fire deal and attacks caused a major humanitarian crisis in Idlib, damaged the efforts to reach a solution to Syria crisis and turned to a serious threat to Turkey's national security, said a statement by Turkish presidency.

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan had a phone conversation with his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin on Friday over bilateral relations and developments in Syria and Libya.

#syria #libia #turcja #rosja

Źródło: xinhuanet.com
  • Odpowiedz
@JanLaguna: chyba szykuje się rewolucja poziomu operacyjnego?!

The most controversial decision taken at the YAS meeting was to discharge 21 army brigadiers before their retirement dates along with seven rear admirals and four air force generals who commanded cross-border operations in Syria, northern Iraq and critical domestic terrorism operations
  • Odpowiedz
@Martwiak: Oczywiście jest to możliwe, wręcz naturalne, że rozmawiali, ale szczegóły nie zostały podane do wiadomości publicznej.

Ale jednak :-)

1. W dyplomatycznych komunikatach dla prasy zwykle informuje się, że dany temat został poruszony i zwykle podaje się jakieś szczegóły. Gdy ustaleń nie chce się ujawniać, to po prostu kłamie się, że "ten temat nie był
  • Odpowiedz
@Martwiak: dokładnie o to mi chodzi: zestawia się Syrię z Libią. I teraz, jeżeli ktoś mówi o syryjskim Idlib, to drugi może automatycznie usłyszeć o Syrii i Libii.

... situation in Syria(n) Idlib and bilateral ...
... situation in Syria and Libya and bilateral ...

//
  • Odpowiedz