Wpis z mikrobloga

I do not know but pitiful kind of you, you probably did not even think what you are doing and who you insult, you can offend those What do they deserve, but not our pope poles our compatriot a great person, and so unique and important because it is not someone there that you can laugh it out because you like it I do not know in which you brought up family but probably you do not If you think you are gorgeous you are just a tip that someone has not isolated from society yet, i do not know what is funny in this but i do not like stalin or hitler or other degenerate people and you do not cling to such a holy person like Pope John Paul II. How can you publicly post such posts on online forums? I ask who should answer for it because I guess you see that the church does not work as you do not know atheist or believe in any sect or you are probably a servant of Satan and You will not be the pope doing this, you are probably some do not know what you are eating satan's man. What do you think the pope did, he was someone and you who are you to make mockery of him what? Who gave you the right to insult our pope at all? You thought at all that it was not the person who made her laugh and I would all praise? Do you really have a psycho because, unlike you, the pope is the authority for me and you do not know who you are supposed to be, maybe the same fools like you who do not know what the church and religion are, you do not know you are praying and you do not walk On religion to school, you do not respect religion, I do not know how you want it to take your opinion, insert it interesting, or you would dare to take it. You really take the kids think what you do because you do not have a clue about who the Pope was John paul2 as you are not in Do not take it personally as a father, because it shows that you do not have a cross at all in the house of the cross, nor one of the saints, it is not about my church, but in general about the principles of faith to have some dignity because the pope did not offend anyone. And what are you insulting him for? I do not know what you mean to offend a person like a holy father? I do not have words, but if you have a concept, and even reached for the scriptures and read it you could have changed. I do not know go to church because you have long seen Satan is in you man, you do not like The church is quiet though and does not insult other people. #wykopobrazapapieza