Wpis z mikrobloga

Szukałem sobie w necie informacji czy w monitorze Della da się zostawić hub USB zawsze włączony i trafiłem na taki temat: http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/peripherals/f/3529/t/19337267

Ktoś zadaje pytanie o USB:

when I turn off monitor, it turns off its USB ports as well. This is not expected behavior. I’ve attached my USB mouse through monitor. But when I turn off and turn on monitor again, my mouse doesn’t work and I have to re-plug it.

I dostaje od pracownika Della taką odpowiedź:

The USB ports must have the monitor on to function. That is by design.The mouse and keyboard should never be plugged into a monitor. They should be plugged directly into the PC.

Na co ktoś zwraca uwagę, że na stronach Della jest napisane coś innego:

The following is for the U2211H dell monitor, wich also has the same problem,(accidentally or wanted, flaw design or design choice, whatever), In the Dell ultrasharp U2211H page: (...) There It clearly says: With four USB 2.0 hi-speed ports,you can easily connect a keyboard, mouse, webcam and other peripherals.

Na co pracownik Della odpowiada z rozbrajająca szczerością:

that statement is from marketing, not technical support. Do you honestly think a marketer is going to know the technical reasons to not do something? (...) It clearly means Dell marketing and tech support doesn't agree with each other on what they claim or say. (...) Which further means Dell cannot support what their marketing department tells their customers at the time of selling products.

xD

#dell #informatyka