Wpis z mikrobloga

Już jutro Parada Równości w Warszawie! Z tej okazji organizowane jest wykopowe wyjście :) Póki co są już 2 osoby. Jeśli jesteś zainteresowany/a zapraszam do napisania wiadomości do @mywu Wyjście jest jak najbardziej #heterofriendly :)

Info z paradarownosci.eu:
– spodziewamy się nawet 35.000 ludzi na sobotniej Paradzie Równości,
– towarzyszyć im będzie aż 12 pojazdów i 23 wielkie banery,
– aż 36 przedstawicielstw dyplomatycznych wsparło nas listem otwartym,
– na platformie organizacji pozarządowych pojawią się aż 22 organizacje,
– maszerują i jadą z nami aż 4 partie polityczne,
– na Plaży Równości w La Playa pojawią się artystki i artyści z 5 krajów,
- po raz pierwszy na Paradzie Równości pojawią się firmy, m.in. Google Polska i Accenture.

artpop - Już jutro Parada Równości w Warszawie! Z tej okazji organizowane jest wykopo...

źródło: comment_wfDIlrWEtAowyqLJuZvjanN0IJTB8HmY.jpg

Pobierz
  • Odpowiedz
  • Otrzymuj powiadomienia
    o nowych komentarzach

@Helsantonio_Montes: Oczywiście, że to kłamstwo, ponieważ rozpowszechniający używają terminologii seksuologicznej, której nie rozumieją, co można zobrazować następującymi cytatami odnośnie homoseksualnej pedofilii, homoseksualnej i heteroseksualnej teleiofilii oraz wykorzystywania seksualnego dzieci:

There is an interesting interaction between gender and age interests in research on pedophilia. When assessed phallometrically, pedophiles show less relative differentiation in their sexual arousal to boys versus girls than teleiophiles (individuals who prefer sexually mature persons) do in their sexual arousal to men versus women (Freund & Kuban, 1993a; Freund, Watson, Dickey, & Rienzo, 1991). This may reflect the fact that boys and girls are more similar in appearance than men and women in body size, body shape, and the absence of secondary sexual characteristics such as breasts. Moreover, pedophiles are more likely to prefer males than are teleiophiles. Blanchard et al. (2000) found that 25% of the sex offenders with child victims preferred boys over girls compared with general population estimates that suggest 2% to 4% of men prefer men over women (Laumann et al., 1994). In other words, same-sex attraction is approximately 10 times as likely among pedophiles as among teleiophiles.

Michael C. Seto „Pedophilia and sexual offending against children: theory, assessment, and intervention”

Pedophiles are usually attracted to a particular age range and/or sex of child. Research categorizes male pedophiles by whether they are attracted to only male children (homosexual pedophilia), female children (heterosexual pedophilia), or children from both sexes (bisexual pedophilia). The percentage of homosexual pedophiles ranges from 9% to 40%, which is approximately 4 to 20 times higher than the rate of adult men attracted to other adult men (using a prevalence rate of adult homosexuality of 2%-4%).This finding does not imply that homosexuals are more likely to molest children, just that a larger percentage of pedophiles are homosexual or bisexual in orientation
  • Odpowiedz
@Helsantonio_Montes:

Stanowisko Polskiego Towarzystwa Seksuologicznego

"Przypisywanie osobom homoseksualnym szczególnej – w porównaniu do
heteroseksualnych – skłonności do seksualnego wykorzystania
  • Odpowiedz