Wpis z mikrobloga

Nie mogłem znaleźć posta, w którym jeden z mirków pytał o ryzyko związane z zakupem paczek poprzez allegro/ruskie strony, dlatego wklejam to pod tag #hearthstone :
Post z /r/hearthstone ->
"Hello community! I am a player from Russia, so I apologize in advance for my bad English (using google translate).
The last six months in the russian hs-blogs began advertising campaign that sellin' any number of boosters and any adventure at very competitive prices differs from the official store prices. Top russian hs-streamers gave all the guarantees to the gullible players, promised that the method is completly legal and will not be any further consequences for the account. Vendors say that they get promo codes on boosters from "Blizzard's partners" and thats why they are so cheap. At the same time you do not buy any promotional code. Instead, you gave your account to third parties who cheat you boosters using a vulnerability with the Google Play payment system exists in the game. 5 days ago we get a russian blue post with ban-hammers promises for all of that who use that vulnerability.
Scums tricked so many people but they are not guilty for Blizzard. I think it's not fair and I would like to mention the names of the streamers and blogs that made advertising services to cheat boosters. Just for the history. Do not trust these people and know that they fooled many ordinary players.
1. manacost.ru - start the ads and start selling boosters
2. boosterpacks.net - landing-page for manacost's web-store (there is eng version available)
2. Phenomen - streamer
3. Setzer - streamer
4. Zaltir - streamer
Thank you for attention. Justice demands retribution!"

https://www.reddit.com/r/hearthstone/comments/41aew3/russian_scammers_deceive_people_for_almost_a_year/