Wpis z mikrobloga

W Wielkiej Brytanii Żydzi chcą ograniczyć dostęp do internetu "antysemitom".
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-31246808

Social media users who spread racial hatred should be banned from sites such as Twitter and Facebook, MPs say.

The All-Party Parliamentary Inquiry into anti-Semitism wants prosecutors to examine if prevention orders like those used to restrict sex offenders' internet access could be used.

The cross-party group also highlighted the use of anti-Semitic terms online.

Last week, a Community Security Trust report said UK anti-Semitic incidents more than doubled to 1,168 in 2014.

The trust - which monitors anti-Semitism in Britain - says this was its highest figure recorded since it began work in 1984.

The report said: "There is an allowance in the law for banning or blocking individuals from certain aspects of internet communication in relation to sexual offences.

"Informal feedback we have received from policy experts indicates that this is a potential area of exploration for prosecutors in relation to hate crime.

"If it can be proven in a detailed way that someone has made a considered and determined view to exploit various online networks to harm and perpetrate hate crimes against others then the accepted principles, rules and restrictions that are relevant to sex offences must surely apply."

It also called for:

A government fund to be set up to cover the costs of security at synagogues

Fresh research on identifying and explaining anti-Semitic language

Guidance for teachers on how to handle the Middle East conflict in the classroom

Prime Minister David Cameron called the report "hugely important", adding that tackling anti-Semitism went "right to the heart of what we stand for as a country".

"We need society to become as vocally intolerant of faith-hatred as it is of other forms of discrimination, and a clearer understanding of where freedom of speech oversteps the mark."

Co na to obrońcy wolności słowa, którzy zaledwie miesiąc temu, ramię w ramię z Żydami, własną piersią bronili karykatury Mahometa? Co na to zwolennicy rozdziału religii od państwa?
#4konserwy #neuropa #polityka #1984
@ibilon: prawie się wzruszyłem twoją troską o moje zdanie ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Tak tylko sprawdzałem, czy u ciebie coś się poprawiło, jakieś może dojrzewanie zaszło, ale widzę, że bez zmian. No nic, nie wiem czego się spodziewałem ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
@grzegorz-zielinski: A i jeszcze zapomniałem, że to ty, kiedy napisałeś jakiś bzdurny wpis, a ja wytknąłem twoje głupoty, stwierdziłeś, że obrażam papieża i pousuwałeś moje komentarze.
Jakbym się wcześniej zorientował, w ogóle bym nie odpowiadał i od razu usunął komentarz, a tak zaśmieciłeś mi wpis głupimi żartami.
I mi mówią, że mam tolerować lewactwo, a wpuścisz takiego i od razu ci obsra wszystko.