Wpis z mikrobloga

Legit ?

Thank you for your response!
The apartment is still available for a long-term rent and exactly as you can see it in the pictures.
Rent includes water and electricity.
Registration at the address is possible.
As I mentioned in my first email, Birmingham, England is my current place of residence.
I am ready to travel as soon as possible back to the XXX to sort out the lease.
I was once to meet a supposed tenant that realized he didn't have enough funds, so I need to be sure before I come and understand my proposal.
Right now, before i come to meet you, I entrusted Booking.com which offers a simple control process for owners and new tenants. They will check me as the owner of the apartment and you as a potential tenant.

Here is a brief description of the process:
- As owner I need to submit to Booking.com information about rental agreement ,copies of some documents;
- After Booking.com accepts the transaction and complete the verification of the documents has to contact you as potential tenant and check if you have enough money to rent the apartment;
- After I receive the confirmation I get back to XXX to show and sign the lease contract;

If you agree with the process, please provide the following information:
- Complete name of the future tenant;
- Current address ( street , city , country, zip code );
- Telephone number;
- I also need a copy of your ID or passport to complete the lease agreement

The price you shall pay for 1 month of rent will be 730,00 € and I want also deposit 730,00 € ( the deposit 730,00 € you will receive back when you leave the apartment ), with no extra taxes to pay. The rent , I want to receive it monthly to my bank account, so I hope it will be no problem for you to wire the money .
When I have the details Booking.com will contact you but you need to be sure before my coming from England so it has to be fully interest from your side .
Looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks for your time!

#mieszkania #wynajem #zagranica #scam #facebook #ogloszenia
It smells bad.
Ask him to hire a legal representative (it might be an individual person or company) which can sign up contract with you on site. He will save money and time for travel cause hiring proxy is cheap, you will sign up contract and pay first rent without any weird flow.

Anwyay have you writen to booking.com if they offer this type of service (verification of potential tenants) at all?
@Soniakowski brzmi jak książkowy scam. Tacy ludzie zwykle współpracują z lokalnymi agencjami i nic ich nie interesuje najemca. Chyba że by przestawił jakaś wiarygodna historyjkę jak wszedł w posiadanie tego mieszkania.

Chociaż ja bym to rozegrał tak, niech da wypis z księgi wieczystej jak się zgadza to róbcie deal :)