Wpis z mikrobloga

Wszyscy posiadacze jakiejś gry z serii Mount & Blade na #steam dostali za darmo dostęp do Magicka: Wizard Wars Early Access

"Hi folks! I will explain the situation to you. (I'm the Community Developer for Magicka: Wizard Wars).

Some of you may or may not know that Paradox Interactive (the publisher for Magicka: Wizard Wars and the Mount and Blade games) will no longer continue to publish the Mount and Blade series. With this in mind and to offer a form of "thank you" for the 5 and a half years that some of you have been with us in one form or another we gave a little goodwill gesture gift.

The gift in this case was Magicka: Wizard Wars Early Access, it's up to you if you choose to play or not, but I will confirm you will NOT be charged a cent. Your play now is entirely free, and when the final version is launched that too will be free-to-play going forward.

We hope you have fun and again thank you for a fun 5 and a half years! (and hopefully even longer should you find Wizards to be your thing!)"

#gry #magicka #magickawizardwars