Wpis z mikrobloga

Exclusive Ornsteina: Arsenal po uzgodnieniu warunków kontraktu właśnie jest w trakcie finalizacji transferu Oleksandra Zinchenki za £30 mln + £2 mln zmiennych. Ukrainiec podpisze z klubem 4 letni kontrakt(najprawdopodobniej z opcją by przedłużyć go o kolejny rok, bo takie ostatnio Arsenal oferuje).

As soon as Manchester United were in the equation, they went up to a level of finance Arsenal just weren’t prepared to meet. They didn’t think that was value for money they were looking for, for a player looking to compete with Tierney.

Arsenal have a firm interest in Tielemans and the key decision makers at the club are all in on him - but there may need to be a departure first for Tielemans to come to Arsenal. Whether that be Granit Xhaka or somebody else in that area of midfield - to free up the finances and space. So there are football reasons & non-footballing reasons too as to why it hasn’t happened yet but also why it still may happen later in the window. I don’t know an impending departure in this area at the moment.

źródło: David Ornstein dla obu, Fabrizio Romano też potwierdził, że "here we go!" i przejdzie testy medyczne w tym tygodniu.

Martin Ødegaard nieoficjalnie został nowy kapitanem zespołu.

His attitude was absolutely phenomenal. That made me think that this guy is putting the team in front of himself & the captain has to do that always. He thinks about the team before himself. He had a period at the start where he wasn’t playing, he was the first in training, the last to leave, asking the right questions - why he wasn’t playing, what he had to do. He was always listening, he was always helping his teammates.

~ Mikel Arteta

Fabio Vieira:

It was always my dream to play for Porto when I was young, but my real dream was to play in the Premier League. Of course, Patrick Vieira is a legend, I remember watching him on TV in the Premier League and the national team.

The conversations with the manager & Edu were very important. They told me they wanted me at Arsenal. I liked the project because they want young players in the team to compete with each other, to play together for three or four years. It was an easy choice.

The Premier League is more intense, more physical. I’m not a physical player, so I have to work hard & build my physique, but for me, it’s my intelligence & my quality that is most important. Before the ball comes to me, I have to watch & think what’s happening next.

The manager told me he knows I can play as a midfielder - #8, #10 - or on the wing, left or right side. They know I am a versatile player. I prefer #10, it’s my real position. I like to make the last pass & to help team-mates to score & I like to score goals too.

I have the Portuguese-speaking guys here. It’s easier for me because they help me with the language. Obviously we talk to each other in Portuguese - but sometimes in English too, because me & Marquinhos need to learn English. His English is worse than mine!

Za dokument All or Nothing Arsenal otrzymał od amazonu £11 mln.

Ryan Alebiosu wypożyczony na sezon do Kilmarnock.
#arsenal
Pustulka - Exclusive Ornsteina: Arsenal po uzgodnieniu warunków kontraktu właśnie jes...

źródło: comment_1658170540LpLqytW0WjB12OKrw9aB3u.jpg

Pobierz
@Opti: Trochę drogo biorąc pod uwagę ile grywał spotkań i, że realnie był dopiero 3 wyborem Guardioli na pozycję lewego obrońcy po Mendym i Cancelo oraz, iż przez 5 lat rozegrał tylko jedno spotkanie w Premier League w pomocy i 2 w pucharach w City. Statystyki, heatmapy i sama gra w City jednoznacznie pokazują, że jest to ósemka w stylu B2B, która jest wystawiana na lewej obronie czysto na papierze z
@Pustulka: imo odpowiedzi na wszystkie pytania będą gdy wyjaśni sie sytuacja z: Tavares, AMN, Cedric, Chambers, Mari, Torreira, Bellerin, Pepe, Nelson, Balogun każdy z nich był łączony z odejściem ( no moze oprocz chambersa) wiec naturalnie jeżeli ktoś z nich zostanie bedzie miało to wpływ na dalsze transfery.

Nie wiadomo gdzie finalnie bedzie grał Vieira, Ukrainiec czy nawet ESR który moze grać na lewej stronie jak i SPO i SP.

Dla