Wpis z mikrobloga

- I told him very culturally and politely "if you can't drink, young man, don't drink, and if you want to drink, learn to drink" it was... understand, I'm an educator, it was an educator's advice, there was nothing malicious, there was nothing offensive, you guys sprung it on me, just for that, you understand?
- What?
- As if you don't see anything
- What did we do?
- You see, you see, you see the needle in the haystack, you don't see the beam in your own eye, look at it a little more critically, because the fact that they recorded it and that they put it on the internet... That's a motherfucker, I'll grant you that, yeah, but don't believe that someone put alcohol on him by force, no.
- Uh, what did we do? What did I do? Did I fuck up? You either apologize now or the interview's over.
- And fuck you, man.
- You don't know the meaning of the words you're saying.
- Fuck you.
- No, no, no, if he doesn't apologize, he said... he used the worst insult, really, he doesn't get it, he doesn't get it, no no no no editor
- Fuck you.
- He's crossed the line, or he's gonna apologize for saying I fucked up, or I'm gonna hit him like this because this is about to get out of hand, and I don't think that's what we want
- You have to take it, you have to take it 50 meters and you have to speed up and hit the wall with your head and then maybe you'll come to your senses, well, there's a chance
- Here we go my way, what did that loser say? What did I do? Did I fuck up?
- Fuck you, you fucking faggot, that's all there is to it, you understand? You understand that?
- All right, that's it, I guess that's it, by way of conclusion, the educator has revealed himself, the educator Marcin Najman has revealed himself

#famemma
Pobierz DEATHSTROKEBACK - - I told him very culturally and politely "if you can't drink, youn...
źródło: comment_1636150288C1kIjtm4xYVD570PAoyQCE.jpg