Wpis z mikrobloga

- What's our Code of Honour saying about it?
- Hmm, just a second. We can help them to find the lair of Kutnaplet, known in our noble language as Doobaa, if they grant us two wishes! Marty, we got any wishes?
- Sure we do, for fuck sake, who's gonna dig the latrine pit? Our Code of Honour forbids such things! We are shitting in bushes like animals.
- Agree! You'll dig the latrine. And another?
- Hmm, this will be harder.
- A baloon maybe?
- You crazy, what about the ticks! Let's make them build us houses! We are sleeping in bushes like animals. Code of Honour forbids warriors to build anything! And noone wanted to be a peasant! I am starting to regret this...
- Wait a minute! What does the Code of Honour allow peasants to do?
- Everything.
- Fuck this shit, so I want to be a peasant!
- But Dushan, you won't be a noble anymore...
- Fuck off with this "noble" stuff! You can't this, because Code. You can't that, because Code. You can't shit, because venereal diseases, fucking hell, girls are for people! I don't give a fuck, I am going back to the farm and I am suggesting you to do the same, if you want to live!
- Huh. Actually he's right. We are such nobles, that we will starve soon. Code of Honour forbids warriors to collect food.
- Tymian... You are noble for just three hours. And before choosing your social class you ate your fill, like a pig.
- So I'd rather be pig.

#captainbomb #kapitanbomba #heheszki
flecker - - What's our Code of Honour saying about it?
- Hmm, just a second. We can ...

źródło: comment_1623408250QV4OZ7HDXJ2ldxrphq7FQp.jpg

Pobierz
  • Odpowiedz
via Wykop Mobilny (Android)
@frutson:

Szlachcice myślą nad drugim życzeniem, na co z braku pomysłów jeden rzuca, że może balon. Przywódca odpowiada na to, że nie, bo balon wybraliby leszcze, a oni leszczami nie są. Dlatego mówi "zwariowałeś, (balon) jak leszcze?" Nie musisz dziękować i polecam się tępy ch*ju
  • Odpowiedz
@Zuchwaly_Pstronk: Też zawsze myślałem że tam jest "jak leszcze"? Ale też kilka osób zwracało uwagę, że chodzi o kleszcze i dokładniej się przysł#!$%@?ąc nie słychać żeby tam było "jak" na początku. A kleszcze mają się do spania po krzakach jak zwierzęta, jak im zbudują domy to nie będą łapać kleszczy.
  • Odpowiedz